Pi Pi Pi!

GSSucks

Just now, RootDKJ said:

You could try to use a smiley or emoji or just end your post with a </sarc> tag.

I'm in a nice mood today, so if you tell me what tags you want on that thread, I will add them back

I forget sarcasm doesnt translate well online. Once toast reminded me that neither does my stupidity. I forgot that too. 

I dont remember which thread or what the tags are. I just ask for equal tagging rights for all salties in the future.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, saltyant said:

I'm surprised this thread hasn't been deleted yet. The post takes up a lot of storage space with all those pi digits. Root and Atomic conspired to delete my tags on my Vermont thread. My guess is it was done to save storage space. This forum is not cheap to own. I couldn't even scrape together $30 a month from donations for a bare minimum Salty Land forum, so I could understand the need to ration storage space. I only used 100 mb of data last month on my phone by disabling pictures.

Root and Atomic Jeff are friends with GSSucks so he can post what he wants. 

Ive used 16.5GB of data in the last five days. 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

5 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Just kidding!!! Guess I need to start saying that like Steeze does after every joke.

Bahahaha thanks for the shout out lol.  I'm actually almost out of attachment space.  Atomic Jeff added 200mb back in Jackson hole and I'm down to 30mb. I like posting pictures!!!!   Perder pictures. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, saltyant said:

I forget sarcasm doesnt translate well online. Once toast reminded me that neither does my stupidity. I forgot that too. 

I dont remember which thread or what the tags are. I just ask for equal tagging rights for all salties in the future.

You let me know if you ever have any problems tagging.  

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Bahahaha thanks for the shout out lol.  I'm actually almost out of attachment space.  Atomic Jeff added 200mb back in Jackson hole and I'm down to 30mb. I like posting pictures!!!!   Perder pictures. 

You would have unlimited attachment space if you used tapatalk.  The only reason why I tell this to you is because I know you won't put that app on your phone.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

You let me know if you ever have any problems tagging.  

One of my best posts was when toast said fingers crossed that I got buried in the perder at Stowe, And my reply was that you (Steeze) could use your connections with Stowe management to have ski patrol dig me out of the perder. Toast wasnt amused and just replied stfu. I typed that post from the gondoobie.

Edited by saltyant
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, RootDKJ said:

You would have unlimited attachment space if you used tapatalk.  The only reason why I tell this to you is because I know you won't put that app on your phone.

Fuck that jazz Atomic Jeff can add another 200mb of attachment space for me every month.  I have no idea how much it costs him but I'll bring him Arby's or something the next time we night ski to make up for it. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, saltyant said:

One of my best posts was when toast said fingers crossed that I got buried in the perder at Stowe, And my reply was that you (Steeze) could use your connections with Stowe management to have ski patrol dig me out of the perder. Toast wasnt amused and just replied stfu. I typed that post from the gondoobie.

That was great lol!!!  I need to stop laughing in the next ten minutes before my customer arrives wahahahah 

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Shouldn't this thread be in the lounge??

Let it slide, Pie day only comes once a year. I mentioned Stowe, gondoobie, and perder so the thread includes discussions on winter sports. Rethinking Root's one time offer to put whatever tags I want on my TR thread. This might be a once in a lifetime opportunity.

8 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Let it slide, Pie day only comes once a year. I mentioned Stowe, gondoobie, and perder so the thread includes discussions on winter sports. Rethinking Root's one time offer to put whatever tags I want on my TR thread. This might be a once in a lifetime opportunity.

Tomorrow is a great day if you like Caesar the guy who invented a great salad.  It's the Ides of March.  This is gonna be a hit tomorrow on Facebook with all my fans and groupies 

IMG_2897.JPG

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Wow that's really nice of Root. If you ever work in the Lehigh valley, you me Root and matt edge can meet for some karaoke.  You can sing the theme song to super Mario brothers lol

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Wow that's really nice of Root. If you ever work in the Lehigh valley, you me Root and matt edge can meet for some karaoke.  You can sing the theme song to super Mario brothers lol

Gee thanks but I don't do karaoke. Im fine with going to a bar once in a while to order some Root beer or a Red's Apple Ale cider.

11 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Gee thanks but I don't do karaoke. Im fine with going to a bar once in a while to order some Root beer or a Red's Apple Ale cider.

I'll tell the ladies you're McLovin from Superbad and you'll probably get blue balls. 

Im trying to get Nastar Glenn to cum to karaoke. 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

18 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I'll tell the ladies you're McLovin from Superbad

Ok. My first week of senior year in college I went to the bar next to the dorm and asked for a four pack of Blue Moon. Some jabronis in the bar laughed and called me McMuffin. I think I walked out with a 6 pack. True story.

Edited by saltyant

1 minute ago, saltyant said:

Ok. My first week of senior year in college I went to the bar next to the dorm and asked for a four pack of Blue Moon. Some jabronis in the bar laughed and called me McMuffin. I think I walked out with a 6 pack. True story.

Now that is a cool story.  Did you live in the dorms in college?  My roommates in college were all basic.  I never had an interesting roommate like you or Eaf

22 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Now that is a cool story.  Did you live in the dorms in college?  My roommates in college were all basic.  I never had an interesting roommate like you or Eaf

Yep. I just remembered the first year I lived in a hotel - a Ramada Inn. The dorms were being remodeled. Wow we have another thing in common.