Mount Snow 3/16-3/18

Mess

9 hours ago, Mess said:

Best conditions that I have ever skied.  

Skied Mount Snow on Thursday.  Snow was perfect all day.  Powder and soft bumps.  North face was closed because of wind.  

Skied Bromley on Friday to avoid the $17 lift ticket crowds.  Traffic leaving the Snow lake lodge was crazy.  It looked like traffic going to the shore.  After we passed the Mount snow main entrance it was clear sailing to Bromley.  Drove passed Stratton on the way.  Arrived at bromley around 9:30.  Parking lot was empty and so was the lodge.  It was great skiing and the crowds reminded me of Jack Frost late season.  We were wearing Eagles gear and had a bunch of people from Philly area approach us and talk.  One was a retired ski patroller from Blue.  

My son going down Glade at Bromley.  Trail was a Blue full of small bumps.  We also took a few runs in the real glades at Mount Snow the next day.

Saturday at Mount snow was crowed but still a great day.  Spent more time in lines but still got a bunch of runs in each day.

Snow Lake Lodge did the job.  It is out of date and walls are paper thin but it does the job.  For the low price and location it was perfect for our trip. We went in the hot tub after asking each day.  Snow Lake Lodge is for all of the blue collar skiers.  It is like the lower deck of the Titanic.  All of the rich stuffy people stay at the Grand Summit Lodge.  The Snow Lake Lodge is the fun party location.  People were really nice and offering us beers in the hot tub.

I think we stayed at Snow Lake Lodge couple times. And yeah, it is like the lower deck of the Titanic 😂  One time I was there with my daughter when she was16 and the people upstairs started having loud sex, I mean it didn't even sound human. I think I pounded on the ceiling and told them to knock it off. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, momskeeztoo said:

I think we stayed at Snow Lake Lodge couple times. And yeah, it is like the lower deck of the Titanic 😂  One time I was there with my daughter when she was16 and the people upstairs started having loud sex, I mean it didn't even sound human. I think I pounded on the ceiling and told them to knock it off. 

That sort of thing turns me on.