NJ Cannabis Legalization Thread

RootDKJ

18 minutes ago, Shadows said:

Pa gets plants tomorrow

I was just about to post this.  Ya beat me to it.

Oh why can't I have a condition that's on the list?

http://www.philly.com/philly/business/cannabis/pennsylvania-medical-marijuana-permits-grow-processors-flower-bud-nugs-20180731.html

New page!

Edited by indiggio

11 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

You named your dog sugar booger?  That seems mean.

Or really really disturbing. 

Hahaha! No, that was a nickname from the previous owner that stuck. Each dog has about a half dozen nicknames that are in continuous rotation.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, SallyCat said:

Vaporizer recommendations? Do I need to spend $200? Thx.

Portable or desktop?

Either way the answer is probably.  There are some $100ish out there, but the quality of them isn't that great.  Every vape I've had I've killed at least once, so usually when you pay more, you get a longer warranty with it.  

2 hours ago, SallyCat said:

Vaporizer recommendations? Do I need to spend $200? Thx.

I have the Pax 3 and I love it.  It did happen to be around $200, but it vapes flower and also has a concentrate chamber that you can take in or out depending on if you are vaping oils, waxes, shatter, etc.  Cool interface with a phone app too.  Maybe a little bit overkill.  I used to have a cheaper vaporizer, but it would burn the bud and wasn't truly vaporizing.  

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, NMSKI said:

I have the Pax 3 and I love it.  It did happen to be around $200, but it vapes flower and also has a concentrate chamber that you can take in or out depending on if you are vaping oils, waxes, shatter, etc.  Cool interface with a phone app too.  Maybe a little bit overkill.  I used to have a cheaper vaporizer, but it would burn the bud and wasn't truly vaporizing.  

I've read good things about the Firefly 2 which can also do flower and concentrates, but it uses convection heating instead of conduction which is "supposed" to be healthier.
They can be had on eBay for just over $200.  Not saying it's better, just an alternative.

Gonna be something you're going to have for a long time.  Consider it an investment.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, NMSKI said:

I miss Johnny style digital volcano. That thing was $750 but he’s a rich lawyer and can afford it. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, indiggio said:

I've read good things about the Firefly 2 which can also do flower and concentrates, but it uses convection heating instead of conduction which is "supposed" to be healthier.
They can be had on eBay for just over $200.  Not saying it's better, just an alternative.

Gonna be something you're going to have for a long time.  Consider it an investment.

I just picked up the DaVinci IQ for $200.  It's more conduction, and I'm used to more convection airflow, but it's the nicest vape I've ever used.  Killer app and easy to clean.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, indiggio said:

Do you own a vape??