NJ Cannabis Legalization Thread

RootDKJ

Thanks! I'll save up for a better one (leaf, portable). Used a Pax at a friend's the other day and liked it (SO much smoother than a bong) and he was very happy with it. No sense in wasting money on a cheapo one if there's consensus that they don't hold up. 

• Like 1

When researching a new vape, also look into how easy/hard it is to clean?  Does it have a lot of little parts?  The best thing about the IQ is there's only 3 pieces to clean, and I can do them all with a q-tip (and no screens to clog).

Just kidding btw, the best part of the IQ is the replaceable 18650 battery.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
53 minutes ago, antman12 said:

Sooooo PASR Canada trip?!?!

Does anybody know the status of Massachusetts recreational laws? Seems like shops could be opening up in the coming weeks. 

Couple weeks away from the first few shops opening it sounds like, but I have to imagine there's going to be a huge product shortage initially with the high demand and few stores.  From what I could tell, there are only a handful of shops that have been granted the final license at this point.  Getting there though!

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, NMSKI said:

Couple weeks away from the first few shops opening it sounds like, but I have to imagine there's going to be a huge product shortage initially with the high demand and few stores.  From what I could tell, there are only a handful of shops that have been granted the final license at this point.  Getting there though!

Thanks! Yea this aligns with pretty much everything I've read as well, albeit little information. I'm hoping to make some mid season "detours" into Mass this season. lol.

Edited by antman12
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...