NJ Cannabis Legalization Thread

RootDKJ

On 10/3/2018 at 9:16 PM, SallyCat said:

Thanks! I'll save up for a better one (leaf, portable). Used a Pax at a friend's the other day and liked it (SO much smoother than a bong) and he was very happy with it. No sense in wasting money on a cheapo one if there's consensus that they don't hold up. 

Not that I know anything about dry leaf vaping, but the vaporfi is simple and works well (slow long draws) for around 100 dollars if memory serves. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, NMSKI said:

Saw in the news that Massachusetts recreational dispensaries (the first 2) are open for biz.

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD TRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP.

For skiing reasons.....of course.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Shadows said:

can someone bring me up to speed on this CBD crap they sell in malls and gas stations?

Sure CBD is legal it’s a cannabis compound that had medical benefits like pain relief but does not get people high. It’s essentially hemp oil.  Hemp is under .3% THC 

5 hours ago, Shadows said:

Like I've had pretty high cbd content bud and what not. Just seems weird to see cbd retail when weeds illegal? Idk

Cannabis and hemp contain many different cannabinoids, two of which are CBD (Cannabidiol) and THC (Tetrahydrocannabinol).
CBD has healing properties, while THC causes a high.  It's the THC content that makes cannabis illegal.
Since CBD can also be extracted from hemp and doesn't get you high, it's not an illegal substance.

16 minutes ago, Shadows said:

Just seems dumb. Why not sell the thc analogs also then. That's like saying pain killers don't get you high cause they only effect your body's nerve cells not you head.

Welcome to 'merica where Politics and Big Pharma preside...

Edited by indiggio

Just now, rgrwilco said:

Man I hope this happens. There’s a medical dispensary two miles from my house and it’s been a tease. I would probably smoke less and just eat gummies once legal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Inside of an old bank? This seems to be the trend: buy a closed down bank location and utilize the already in place safe since its currently a cash only business.

13 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Antman are you gonna get your PA medical card?  I’m thinking of visiting a doctor in philly for a prescription.  

I would like to but I think I might just wait it out. My cousin got his PA card in literally less than 6 days. Went to the doctors on Monday and received his physical card in the mail by Saturday. 

He claimed PTSD as he was shot in the neck on ridge ave...

I would like to but I think I might just wait it out. My cousin got his PA card in literally less than 6 days. Went to the doctors on Monday and received his physical card in the mail by Saturday. 
He claimed PTSD as he was shot in the neck on ridge ave...

Took me about 6 days as well.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

• 3 weeks later...