NJ Cannabis Legalization Thread

RootDKJ

On 3/12/2019 at 10:19 AM, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Doesn’t look like the vote will pass..

Wrong.

New N.J. legal weed bill finally on its way to lawmakers. And this one could actually get approved.

https://expo.nj.com/news/g66l-2019/03/ece3a5e3023430/new-nj-legal-weed-bill-finally-on-its-way-to-lawmakers-and-this-one-could-actually-get-approved-.html

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, RootDKJ said:

Wrong.

New N.J. legal weed bill finally on its way to lawmakers. And this one could actually get approved.

https://expo.nj.com/news/g66l-2019/03/ece3a5e3023430/new-nj-legal-weed-bill-finally-on-its-way-to-lawmakers-and-this-one-could-actually-get-approved-.html

Fingers crossed, as it would help push PA.

Unfortunately no grow your own.

Edited by indiggio

Word is this is going to pass.  Murphy campaigned on this being a priority and can't afford the bad PR if his team can't get this milestone accomplished.  They wouldn't of advanced it if they didn't buy enough votes.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, RootDKJ said:

Word is this is going to pass.  Murphy campaigned on this being a priority and can't afford the bad PR if his team can't get this milestone accomplished.  They wouldn't of advanced it if they didn't buy enough votes.

So the vote is Monday?  Am I gonna have to start looking at hotels in Phillipsburg lol

• Haha 2

Tarponhead you and Root are nothing like the people on jersey shore. 

The surfers out in the line up are not that either. And most are uber local to the water.

All good. I get the Pennsy mock/hate. There are a lot of things about pennsy (jersey don’t say “PA”) I’m like “ewww” as well.

But not to hijack this awesome thread. Murphy just said on the radio he spent so much time calling up jersey folks advocating for legalization today he has run out of people to call and is now dialing folks in pennsy [emoji38]
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

51 minutes ago, tarponhead said:

The surfers out in the line up are not that either. And most are uber local to the water.

All good. I get the Pennsy mock/hate. There are a lot of things about pennsy (jersey don’t say “PA”) I’m like “ewww” as well.

But not to hijack this awesome thread. Murphy just said on the radio he spent so much time calling up jersey folks advocating for legalization today he has run out of people to call and is now dialing folks in pennsy emoji38.png

Our one cemetery inscription guy lives in jersey and he says Pennsy and he’s just a few miles into NJ. Back in college at a frat party I was dancing with some chick and asked where she was from and she said Jersey and I said I’ve never kissed a girl from NJ before and it worked.  Has worked like 83% Of the time from age 19-36 lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 1