NJ Cannabis Legalization Thread

RootDKJ

2 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Weed could be legal nationwide before its legal in PA and NJ.  Amazing that NJ is such a liberal state but can’t get this passed its just that some of the democrats are from ghetto areas where they see the harm and violence associated with drugs. 

I think there's still a lot of old, conservative money in the state though.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Think about how power hungry and egotistical most "elected representatives" become once they are in office.

Now, ask yourself, do you really think, when the time comes, they are going to actually cede their lawmaking power to everyday citizens? 

This is why some people like me no longer trust or have faith in this system of government.  It's too big.

Once the medical is expanded and there's more than 6 dispensaries this summer, I'll go get my card.  Until then I'll keep enjoying these cheap, potent, and tasty carts.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, RootDKJ said:

Think about how power hungry and egotistical most "elected representatives" become once they are in office.

Now, ask yourself, do you really think, when the time comes, they are going to actually cede their lawmaking power to everyday citizens? 

This is why some people like me no longer trust or have faith in this system of government.  It's too big.

Once the medical is expanded and there's more than 6 dispensaries this summer, I'll go get my card.  Until then I'll keep enjoying these cheap, potent, and tasty carts.

Once they get that first sweet taste of lobbying, whatever "good" in them that they may have once had goes right out the window.

I'm hoping for legalization in NY soon..
they are doing it right I think...   Legislation instead of voting..   Lot's of states weren't ready for legalization and it took a while to get it all up and running because they had to create laws after the voting.   NY is going to take care of that up front including expunging records of people who had been busted...