NJ Cannabis Legalization Thread

RootDKJ

9 hours ago, DMC said:

I'm hoping for legalization in NY soon..
they are doing it right I think...   Legislation instead of voting..   Lot's of states weren't ready for legalization and it took a while to get it all up and running because they had to create laws after the voting.   NY is going to take care of that up front including expunging records of people who had been busted...

NJ was trying to legalize legislatively also, but the politics got in the way. They tried to bundle expungements into the bill also.  People freaked out because they wanted to expunge everyone up to 5 pounds. They did a shitty job explaining that the way the statues were written that 1.01 ounces to 5.0 pounds was all the same class felony. 

I hope NY legalizes before PA and NJ. Arresting people over dried flowers is fucking stupid and does far more damage to society than the weed ever could. People from NJ would be flocking over the boarder every day for legal weed in NY. Hell, half of North Jersey will be bringing some home on the train every day. :vaping:

Edit: New page!

Edited by RootDKJ
New page!

Now the idiots in Trenton are planning to decriminalize weed instead. Up to 2oz the cops will just steal your stash and $50 from your wallet. Over 2oz they will charge you with distrobution.

The most hysterical hypocritical thing about this is this sign:

It should say “Trenton Takes” on both sides.

63B7A86C-FBE5-439C-B8A6-0DBD95A4524B.jpeg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

The state Senate voted 33-4 to vastly expand New Jersey's medical marijuana program on Thursday. The state Assembly approved the same legislation last week by a 65-5 vote.

Now the bill goes to Gov. Phil Murphy's desk so he can sign it – or veto it.

https://patch.com/new-jersey/moorestown/nj-marijuana-bill-passes-second-big-test?utm_medium=social&utm_content=newjersey&utm_campaign=blasts&utm_source=facebook.com&fbclid=IwAR1mZS0nLeSAEIda0ONbKjbj1V3EYRk2UxMzdj0rd8XAlsUsxoTH89CAghE

He better sign it.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Getting closer and now PA is listing anxiety as a condition for medical marijuana.  I get anxiety on pow days and sausage Sunday 

https://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/national-international/Marijuana-Reform-Hearing-Legalize-Pot-512564922.html?_osource=SocialFlowFB_PHBrand&fbclid=IwAR3nPYDMexesHhQuMyWZ7BrmGSnvKKsudL4kk4jG9MQmyqRUrLMy_BsM7II

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

11 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I get it every Sunday evening, thinking about Monday...

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...
44 minutes ago, indiggio said:

That took so long.  I was actually holding out until PA was gonna legalize but lost patience in 2020. Medical MJ card was the best decision ever and I save hours of time not having to buy on the black market.  Plus I don’t have to worry vape carts are hot dog water. 

• Like 1