Weekend roll call thread 3/17-3/18

Hey All,

It's almost the weekend..the weather looks mad goldilocks..more mid winter conditions on tap with sunshine.  Anybody gonna be skiing this weekend.  Rumor has it that Root and Nastar Glenn will be giving complimentary back rubs to any PASRs who wear green for St. Patrick's day so I'll wear purple wahahahahooey

14 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

No I try to avoid cracked out conspiracy theory propaganda.

Men in Blazers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I'll check in out. 

LOL Guaranteed GSS has no idea what "Men in Blazers" is about. Over under how long he listens... 60 seconds?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, antman12 said:

LOL Guaranteed GSS has no idea what "Men in Blazers" is about. Over under how long he listens... 60 seconds?

I have no idea...I only have one blazer that I've never worn before.  I bought it for $80 at Kohls when I went to a wedding last summer but it was 85 degrees out so I just held it like a prop..

3 hours ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

Will ski with kids Sat. On fence between Blue and giving kids their first taste of VT skiing in PA, minus the trees and high speed lifts.

Go to Elk. You’ll have lots of Blue days with them next year, but they only ski free at Elk a few more weeks.

40 minutes ago, enjoralas said:

Go to Elk. You’ll have lots of Blue days with them next year, but they only ski free at Elk a few more weeks.

That's my thinking but I am asking them to put some skin in the game and contribute $10 each from their allowances if we are going to pay for Elk rather than skiing Blue for free.

See where they come out. 

3 minutes ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

That's my thinking but I am asking them to put some skin in the game and contribute $10 each from their allowances if we are going to pay for Elk rather than skiing Blue for free.

See where they come out. 

Pay to ski Elk so your fucking kids get to experience it you cheap fuck. If you charge your kids to ski Elk, you’re banned from Sausage Sundays forever.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3