Weekend roll call thread 3/17-3/18

For taking 2 kids skiing 40+ times, buying them season passes to Blue, booking a ski trip to CO for them, and once asking them to contribute 10% of the cost of going somewhere other than where they have a pass I deserve to be insulted. Gotcha.

Not sure if you have kids, but if you do, I suppose you pay for them to do anything they want at any time no matter the cost. And I would consider that poor parenting.

1 minute ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

For taking 2 kids skiing 40+ times, buying them season passes to Blue, booking a ski trip to CO for them, and once asking them to contribute 10% of the cost of going somewhere other than where they have a pass I deserve to be insulted. Gotcha.

Not sure if you have kids, but if you do, I suppose you pay for them to do anything they want at any time no matter the cost. And I would consider that poor parenting.

IMG_2912.JPG

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

Would you believe I also ask them to carry their own skis and poles from the car to the snow?

I think it's good that you are teachers your kids to not be freeloaders.  You know what they say take out the papers and the trash or you don't get no spending cash. I don't know if little kids put the same monetary value on something like going skiing vs something like buying a toy. What does a children's lift ticket at Elk cost??

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

IMG_2912.JPG

I don’t give a shit what he thinks. He’s unredeemable, he’s on ignore. He’s the only person on PASR not welcome to eat the food from my grill. Well, unless he wants to contribute $10 per plate and “get some skin in the game.”

And the Beagles is a dumb band name. That music video sucked, too.

Music was alright tho.

• Like 3

I do remember at the start of 6th grade I wanted nice sneakers like Nike Airs or Reebox pumps. In 5th grade I had LA Gears and I got made fun of for wearing them. The problem was my mom would only spend $50 for sneakers and Nike airs were a lot more so I paid my own money for the difference. I must have gone to 6 different shoe stores before settling on a modest pair of Nike airs that were about $70 but they had the little windows that you could see into. While they weren't the Air Max, or Air Jordan, Andre Agassis or Bo Jacksons they were still pretty nice.  The funny thing now is that my current sneakers are rarely much over $50.  

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, enjoralas said:

I don’t give a shit what he thinks. He’s unredeemable, he’s on ignore. He’s the only person on PASR not welcome to eat the food from my grill. Well, unless he wants to contribute $10 per plate and “get some skin in the game.”

Music was alright tho.

You really put ski to live on ignore??

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

Music was alright tho.

You’ve swiftly moved up the list of my favorite PASR members.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17 minutes ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

Thanks for the props for the music. I am not real good with videos but I did improve it some since I first posted it.

https://youtu.be/cdDqqSyEtpc

I liked the video but you never answered my question whether the tall brunette singer offers private voice lessons?  

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

You really put ski to live on ignore??

Yes. I’m sure missing the braggadocios posts about how little he pays for a day on the slopes, the reports describing the intricacies of splitting a single entree five ways, and the promised future music videos ham-fistedly cobbled together in MS Paint will leave me a hollow shell of my former self, but somehow I’ll have to scratch out a meager, meaningless existence anyway. I’d take solace in my children, but I guess I’m ruining them.

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, enjoralas said:

Yes. I’m sure missing the braggadocios posts about how little he pays for a day on the slopes, the reports describing the intricacies of splitting a single entree five ways, and the promised future music videos ham-fistedly cobbled together in MS Paint will leave me a hollow shell of my former self, but somehow I’ll have to scratch out a meager, meaningless existence anyway. I’d take solace in my children, but I guess I’m ruining them.

Next thing you know his kids are gonna have to toss him 75 cents towards lunchables..to get some skin in the game 

I'm still wondering if Ski2Live got a goodnight kiss from the guy he took to the Bruce Springsteen concert..the one he split a steak with lol.  

IMG_2497.JPG

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, toast21602 said:

Wtf is going on here?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the first 2 people to give ski2live $10 get to go to elk with him. 

I can be wrong though, im moving through this thread pretty quick just to see if phillycore is skiing this weekend. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1