Weekend roll call thread 3/17-3/18

9 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Looks like Blue is gonna have the famous shamrock hunt tomorrow. Find a shamrock and redeem it for a prize at the last run lounge. 

Yeah, you can get yet another Redefine Blue Mountain sticker or coupon for a free hot chocolate you can share with Toast.

6 minutes ago, indiggio said:

They should postpone the mogul competition to tomorrow, weather looks spectacular!

Weather looks spectacular today as well just a degree or three cooler.  Right now 25 at Allentown and 18 at mount pocono. I'm guessing will be around 20 or lower in an hour and a half at lower lot.  What time is the competition?  

8 minutes ago, indiggio said:

They should postpone the mogul competition to tomorrow, weather looks spectacular!

Weather looks spectacular today as well just a degree or three cooler.  Right now 25 at Allentown and 18 at mount pocono. I'm guessing will be around 20 or lower in an hour and a half at lower lot.  What time is the competition?  

Actually 17 now mount pocono.  Blue is usually the average of Allentown and mount pocono. 

3 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I think it's at 1pm, so hoping that the high sun angle will soften the uphill sides a bit.
Seems to never fail, that they have a cold night ahead of the comp so that the bumps are solid.