3/17/18...nice snow..sunny..winter

Hey All,

I'm back from another fun session at Blue mountain the true mountain. I arrived at the lower lot at 7:22am and Antman was already in the house and the temperature was around 20 degrees. Also in the house were Atomic Jeff, Toast, Johnny Law, NMSki, Ryan, PARidge, Enjorales, ZZSlope, JFDan, Nastar Glenn, Indiggio and many others. I managed the 2nd civilian six pack since I didn't get after it and I think they actually let us out at 759am wow..

First run was on Challenge for me because I wanted a continuous run not the Razors to falls which is sort of awkward..with the bottom of Razors closed for the mogul competition. Skied challenge again and was frozen cord pretty good. Main Street had the nicest snow and nightmare Dreamweaver was also real good.  I skied challenge and switchback the most and only skied sidewinder twice. Skied 8-10:15 got 7 runs first hour and 6 runs second hour and 2 third hour.  Every run was good. Only a few semi crowded runs. No real lift lines and the lift only stopped once or twice. 

Then hungout in the lot had some beer, hungout with some Long Island deadheads, had a stellar Antman donut so light and airy and a soft pretzel from Nastar Glenn. As ice cube once said,"today was a good day". I'll post some lifestyle shots later. This is all I have for now. 

Temperature was 39 degrees when I left a little after noon and 45 down in the A.  Blue blew snow all over the place as well.  

IMG_2935.JPG

IMG_2938.JPG

IMG_2939.JPG

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, AtomicSkier said:

Today was one of the better days all around.  Sunny, amazing snow, low crowds, etc.  And its March 17th!

NMDW and Main Street were the ROTDs.

Totally agree. Thursday A.M. was as good as today with less people. Loving march.  

• Like 1

Great morning of riding. Caught first lift for the first time ever with AJeff and Toast and got in 16 runs from 8-11. Conditions were great all over the mountain.

Anyone going to double dip tomorrow? I might ride from 8-10 and 11-1. It's should be another beautiful day. See you guys again in the am. 

• Like 1