3/18...sunny...a lot of PASRs...

Hey All,

I'm back from a fun session at Blue mountain the true mountain. I arrived at the lower lot early and only Antman was in the hizzle.  Also in the house were Toast, Justo, therealKT, GSSucks, Ryan, Atomic Jeff, Root, JFDan, Johnny Law, slim, Indiggio, Schifdawg, Matt Edge, West Chester honeys and many more. The temperature to start was in the mid 20s with moderate winds making it feel a bit chilly..Eaf was also in the Hiz-ouse. 

First run the six pack made a lot of stops and skied challenge first was pretty good. Took the quad up next for nightmare Dreamweaver which was a top run very good. Back to six pack and Razors opened and I skied that and could barely tell there was once a bump course over the lower section.  I didn't ski Main Street at all today but hit up switchback a bunch today and it was MSY mad steezy yo. Challenge was aight with the falls being rowdy..skied the whole lazy mile once and was slow. 

In the lot Root brought some fine meats and cheeses, beers were consumed, sun was soaked up and I managed a few lifestyle shots. 

IMG_2945.JPG

IMG_2946.JPG

• Like 5

Another awesome morning. Early Switchback was ROTD. I think I saw or followed indiggio on switchback like 3 times lol. Park was good, snow was good, weather was money and a gang of PASRs. I only ended up riding for about a dozen runs and bounced by 1030. 

Enjoy a a run through the park, or become dizzy. Sorry. 

IMG_0590.MOV

• Like 1

9 hours ago, antman12 said:

Another awesome morning. Early Switchback was ROTD. I think I saw or followed indiggio on switchback like 3 times lol. Park was good, snow was good, weather was money and a gang of PASRs. I only ended up riding for about a dozen runs and bounced by 1030. 

Enjoy a a run through the park, or become dizzy. Sorry. 

IMG_0590.MOV

Yeah, couldn't help but hit Switchback a bunch, the snow was so good.

Chute bumps finally softened from glacial to frozen and so we lapped them a bunch in the PM.
Snow on the sides of Razors in the PM was definitely ROTD.

With the cold North wind, the bumps had a hard time softening up.

Apres beers and a bald eagle circling the parking lot were also a hit.