Hey Salty..

54 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

But you drive by the bottom lot to get to the top lot coming from hazleton 

Ok. Just reanalyzed route options and I can take a different route which gets me to the bottom lot in the same amount of time. I like the Top lot because you don't have to wait at all to get fresh cord, but I'll try the lower lot just this once to say I did it.

3 minutes ago, RootDKJ said:

He’s obviously trolling you. 

Nope I legit always took the same route on Timberline road then thru Little Gap and then up the mountain to True Blue. Was too lazy to seek alternate routes but now I have found one to the Lower Lot that takes the same amount of time.

Edited by saltyant

1 minute ago, saltyant said:

Ok. Just reanalyzed route options and I can take a different route which gets me to the bottom lot in the same amount of time. I like the Top lot because you don't have to wait at all to get fresh cord, but I'll try the lower lot just this once to say I did it.

Pro tip salty: only gapers and Jerry’s park up top. There is a riders of the storm exception to this, not that you’ll need it. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Do you usually park next to Eaf?

3 minutes ago, RootDKJ said:

Pro tip salty: only gapers and Jerry’s park up top. There is a riders of the storm exception to this, not that you’ll need it. 

No exception at all to parking at the top. If there’s a storm you wanna get on razors first. Only exception is if you are going to trivia Tuesday. 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

This reminded me of Salty

I'm just as confused as toast. Unlike this jabroni, I always wear a helmet, goggles, and a red hoodie; my ski polls are blue, not black with white stripes; and I don't have a mustache.

But I do ski pretty fast. My record is 55.3 mph. I'm thinking about buying a racing helmet and attire to see if I can reach 55.4 mph.

Edited by saltyant
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...