CB pitching powder day without driving in it

Ski2Live Live2Ski

4 minutes ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

$159 to stay over tonight and they throw in 4 lift tix. A big advantage of a place with on site lodging. If schools cancel tonight for tomorrow, I may do it. Includes water park passes too.

Nice and school will surely be cancelled.  How much will it cost each kid???  I think $25 each seems fair. They need to put some skin in it. 

• Like 1

Just now, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Nice and school will surely be cancelled.  How much will it cost each kid???  I think $25 each seems fair. They need to put some skin in it. 

Free of charge,  just like CO and 40+ other ski days.

Edited by Ski2Live Live2Ski
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Shadows said:

is that a normal deal? ive been wanting to stay there for a night. if they give a free lift then its way more enticing. 

They give a free lift ticket to each person staying in the room, good only for a day during your stay. $160 is about what the rooms go for normally this time of year M-Th, much higher F and Sa nights, and a good bit higher Su nights.

might be a bit more in Jan and Feb, but still usually under $200 midweek. A good deal if you need lift tickets, especially with a full room.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, enjoralas said:

They give a free lift ticket to each person staying in the room, good only for a day during your stay. $160 is about what the rooms go for normally this time of year M-Th, much higher F and Sa nights, and a good bit higher Su nights.

might be a bit more in Jan and Feb, but still usually under $200 midweek. A good deal if you need lift tickets, especially with a full room.

Is the camelback hotel and water park as nice as the Kalahari?

14 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Is the camelback hotel and water park as nice as the Kalahari?

Haven't been to the Camelback one, but based on pics/layout and my experience at Kalahari, I think Kalahari would be significantly  better.

Of course, it's not ski slope adjacent, so for this use it's not as good.