Spring at BC

GrilledSteezeSandwich

Park rats like bear creek and apparently instructors like it there for the commaraderie. Plus they have Nastar. I’ve still never been there when it was bear creek. I went there once when it was Doe mountain in 1995 for free and swore never again 

i mainly mentioned BC because with BC closing blue should get more day ticket business which could help them stay open longer

7 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I think Salty has an extra pass to BC he’ll sell for $24.50

Wow, you're incredible. I can't believe you remembered that I bought 3 passes and used 2. Actually I took the last pass back to Buckmans for a full refund.

2 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Park rats like bear creek and apparently instructors like it there for the commaraderie. Plus they have Nastar. I’ve still never been there when it was bear creek. I went there once when it was Doe mountain in 1995 for free and swore never again 

How many park rats are there, really? Last time I was at BC there was hardly anyone there, including in the park, compared to what I remember ten years ago. 

If you're still a park rat you're probably at Big Boulder. Only place I can think of with a packed park scene anymore. Plus BB brings in a bunch of events and competitions now. 

Edited by EdBacon