Weekend Roll Call thread!!! 3/24-25

3 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Last night the the bartender asked if I drink cocoa after skiing and I said sometimes I buy a hot chocolate and share it with two other grown men...I said it’s called cocoa three ways and she actually looked at me like I was retarded..not the first time I’ve been looked at that way lol

I still need to get my annual waffle.

Was gonna get one last weekend after I caught a whiff of the aroma, but the line was too long.

2 minutes ago, indiggio said:

I still need to get my annual waffle.

Was gonna get one last weekend after I caught a whiff of the aroma, but the line was too long.

I’ve never had one..actually I don’t think I’ve had a waffle since I was a kid and never a homemade one just Eggo waffles

2 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

On blue mountains Facebook there’s a new video and you can see Barbs bush pretty well. Looks flat except one section which is a little hairy

5D0B2F15-7419-4354-B5DB-4F34FA3F395D.png

We saw the helicopter come over yesterday and tried to get on the video, but all the shots are from too far away.

3 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I’ve never had one..actually I don’t think I’ve had a waffle since I was a kid and never a homemade one just Eggo waffles

They use some proprietary dough with extra sugar or something and always spring for the chocolate drizzle.
Like I need more sugar like a hole in the head.

Edited by indiggio

19 minutes ago, indiggio said:

They use some proprietary dough with extra sugar or something and always spring for the chocolate drizzle.
Like I need more sugar like a hole in the head.

At Jackson hole they sell waffles at the top of the tram and one is peanut butter and bacon which sounds interesting but I’ve never been inside Corbett’s cabin where they sell them. I actually message with my ski crush Lynsey Dyer on Facebook sometimes and told her I’d buy her a waffle if I ever see her. Funny thing is she and tommy moe probably get free waffles. 

7 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

At Jackson hole they sell waffles at the top of the tram and one is peanut butter and bacon which sounds interesting but I’ve never been inside Corbett’s cabin where they sell them. I actually message with my ski crush Lynsey Dyer on Facebook sometimes and told her I’d buy her a waffle if I ever see her. Funny thing is she and tommy moe probably get free waffles. 

I've never heard that story before.  Ever.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

At Jackson hole they sell waffles at the top of the tram and one is peanut butter and bacon which sounds interesting but I’ve never been inside Corbett’s cabin where they sell them. I actually message with my ski crush Lynsey Dyer on Facebook sometimes and told her I’d buy her a waffle if I ever see her.

You mean see her besides through the binoculars and shrubbery?

• Like 1