Okemo and Season Passes

SallyCat

38 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

I actually showed a few Porsche’s and even sold one.  I purposely pronounced it “Pore-shhh” as I knew it bothered them.  They couldn’t help themselves and corrected me every time.

Next time you see someone with a Tesla tell them “man those new Toyotas look really good!” 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

RTMs were the hot ski in Jackson hole a few years ago and now everybody there is on Elan Ripsticks

Maybe I'll ski Castles next year. That would be rad. Then I'll be cool just like you and Atomic Jeff.

Edited by saltyant

13 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Maybe Taco Bell or KFC. Ate at Wobbly Barn last night and wao $50 for surf and turf with tip ... They charged $3.5 per iced tea refill which was totally uncool

Tell me about the surf and turf and did it come with soup and salad bar?  I like sandwiching an expensive meal between two cheap meals..lowers the cost per meal.  Also tree fiddy for ice tea is ok but for a refill almost always you get free refills on ice tea, coffee and fountain drinks.  If it was something booshee like strawberry lemonade I could see the extra charge but that’s cray.  More often if I ask for something extra like salsa with an omelette or maybe even two salsas with my quesadilla sang usually they don’t charge me or it’s super nominal amount like 69’cents. occasionally it’s like $2.50 for salsa.  

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

8 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Tell me about the surf and turf and did it come with soup and salad bar?  I like sandwiching an expensive meal between two cheap meals..lowers the cost per meal.  Also tree fiddy for ice tea is ok but for a refill almost always you get free refills on ice tea, coffee and fountain drinks.  If it was something booshee like strawberry lemonade I could see the extra charge but that’s cray.  More often if I ask for something extra like salsa with an omelette or maybe even two salsas with my quesadilla sang usually they don’t charge me or it’s super nominal amount like 69’cents. occasionally it’s like $2.50 for salsa.  

It did not. It was very good and had shrimp mixed in for $34. Though it would have been nice to at least get a slice of bread or a tiny cup of soup with it.

2 minutes ago, saltyant said:

It did not. It was very good and had shrimp mixed in for $34. Though it would have been nice to at least get a slice of bread or a tiny cup of soup with it.

Well glad it’s good I’ll check out the menu…one of the best things I ate in Jackson hole was at the roadhouse brewery the pork schnitzel.  That was Buss’n..and came with mashed potatoes. 

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Some beautiful glistening mid winter Vermont Perder near the peak of Okemo. I only accidentally skied over one rock today which is a world record

IMG_20230216_111030147_HDR.thumb.jpg.b6e4025ae14bdc63e9b5884780d82d73.jpg

Did you ski double Diamond?  When I went to Okemo with my dad in 1995, he was super pissed that I took him down that cause it was all moguls.