3/25/18...fast snow..snowing..

Great day all around yesterday.  Snow globe experience on the last Sunday in March.

So after we met Salty up top, the whole PASR crew was going to Razors.  Salty was towards the rear of the pack.  Everyone started dropping over the headwall, and then Salty made a hard right back over to Paradise.  I was stalking from behind him and when he came to a stop on Paradise I pulled up next to him and pointed to the left and told him that Razors was <-- that way.  His response was "Where the fuck did you come from!"  LOLZ

So I finally skied a run with the SaltAnt...  I felt bad for all of the other PASR who wanted to ski a run with him, but got denied because he choose a different trail.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, JFskiDan said:

I will never understand people that define a ski resort by how the parking lot looks.  If money is to be spent at a resort, i would hope it would be on the mountain, not out in the parking lot.  

Blue is different.  Some might call it kind of fucked up, but it is our kind of fucked up.  Learn to embrace that. 

I'm just referring to the giant potholes that I drove through to get a closer spot. They're unavoidable and it felt like my car took some damage. Otherwise, the lot is fine where you guys tailgate. I just won't be driving in that part of the lot from now on.

7 minutes ago, saltyant said:

I'm just referring to the giant potholes that I drove through to get a closer spot. They're unavoidable and it felt like my car took some damage. Otherwise, the lot is fine where you guys tailgate. I just won't be driving in that part of the lot from now on.

If there’s any damage send the bill to Barb Green!!

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

This is how you spot Salty except he wears goggles for bright conditions when it’s dark out. 

AC5522F9-1142-47C8-A895-AB5F2F8F797D.png

I actually wore my bike helmet the first time I skiied so I didn't have to pay the $5 to rent one. Too bad there isnt video of it because I probably looked like a total gaper - Bike helmet, skiing in jeans, and on K2 skis from the 1980s in boots 2 sizes too big, while falling 6 times on the green slope. Wow, I've sure come a long way from those days.

14 minutes ago, saltyant said:

I actually wore my bike helmet the first time I skiied so I didn't have to pay the $5 to rent one. Too bad there isnt video of it because I probably looked like a total gaper - Bike helmet, skiing in jeans, and on K2 skis from the 1980s in boots 2 sizes too big, while falling 6 times on the green slope. Wow, I've sure come a long way from those days.

Where did you get K2 skis from the 80s?  Yeah now you’re a gaper with more expensive gear. 

15 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Have you, though? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

43 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Gotta get more speed thru the lot and you'll bounce right over the holes.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Where did you get K2 skis from the 80s?  Yeah now you’re a gaper with more expensive gear. 

From a friend who was no longer using them. I just used them a few times to see If I wanted to continue skiing before I dropped bank on a real pair of skis (RTMs).

7 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Good catch. I literally thought they were spelled Elon like Elon Musk until someone on here corrected me. But I don't consider them real skis like the RTMs. They're for jerrys.

Somebody with RTMs calling Elons jerry skis is like somebody in the special olympics calling somebody a retard. 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1