3/25/18...fast snow..snowing..

• 1 year later...
On 3/25/2018 at 1:31 PM, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Hey All,

I’m back from a fun session at Blue mountain the true mountain. I arrived at the lower lot at 722AM and Atomic Jeff Andy Root were already in the house. Also in attendance were JFDan, Toast, NMSki, Johnny Law, Ryan, Matt Edge, VTMark, MBike Mike, Mrs. Snowbunski, Indiggio, SaltyAnt, Eaf and many more.  

Conditions bagan as machine groomed packed powder. Razors, Switchback and Nightmare to Dreamweaver were all good..sidewinder and Challenge were a bit choppy but tolerable. From about 830AM-9:30AM it snowed heavily with a coating of accumulation and the snow slowed down a little more as there was a little more cushion for the pushing.  Not quite as many people as yesterday but still solid for this time of year. 

Fun was had had in the parking lot and soft pretzels and pierogies were enjoyed by all and I even got a pack of Captains Wafers which makes today’s lifestyle shot!!! JADIP

88D3CBDD-DB32-49D9-9BF3-95D8489B35DB.jpeg

@eaf this is the last Sunday of March last season.  

1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

@eaf this is the last Sunday of March last season.  

The weather calls for something stronger than that. I bet, that's exactly what's in Salty's mug. Makes him look so happy.

Edited by eaf
  • Confused 1