Closing day at Blue?

moe ghoul

1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

On Saturday temperatures beginning in the 30s and rising through the 40s and sunny may hit the low 50s and sunny. Not quite t shirt weather. Maybe RTMs early and fat skis later.  They’re only open Saturday, not Sunday due to easter.  Blue might be open Friday but looks like rain showers that day. 

I see a high of 56 for Saturday, coupled with t2b bumps on Razors, skinny whips, it's gonna be hot!

How I'm envisioning it!

Edited by indiggio
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I don’t think Tuthill is a Jewish name(her parents)...and most rich Jewish women are not career women but married to Jewish doctors, lawyers and businessmen. 

Speaking as a historian of modern European history I can say that generalizing about Jews is definitely fine and never ends badly.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, indiggio said:

I see a high of 56 for Saturday, coupled with t2b bumps on Razors, skinny whips, it's gonna be hot!

How I'm envisioning it!

Top to bottom bumps on razors?  really?  That would be a blast.  

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Salty is gonna be the small spoon!!!

Congrats on 57,000 posts! What an accomplishment!!! Yesterday I grabbed the 40,000th post on the Blue thread. Am very excite. That's crazy that you currently have 16,951 more posts than the entire Blue forum. WTGAI

2 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Congrats on 57,000 posts! What an accomplishment!!! Yesterday I grabbed the 40,000th post on the Blue thread. Am very excite. That's crazy that you currently have 16,951 more posts than the entire Blue forum. WTGAI

3 of them are relevant.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, moe ghoul said:

Saturday should be good for a corn day.  I got a BOGO for Smuggs if you guys want to come over to the dark side.

Haha, we're not actually going to Stowe. Steeze makes arbitrary posts about me and Matt Edge daily. No idea why, I barely even know Matt Edge and supposedly we're going to Verbier next season.

Edited by saltyant

Sorry to go off topic but blue is closing on the 8th. Only (4) more days left and below is copy pasted from their website.

• Fri, Mar 30 8:30am-10pm
  • Sat, Mar 31 8am-10pm
  • Sat, Apr 7 8am-8pm-$40 tickets, $25 tickets 4-8pm
  • Sun, Apr 8 8am-4pm-$40 tickets, $25 tickets 12-4pm
Edited by antman12