Anybody skiing tomorrow late afternoon/early evening 3/27??

About 5 miles past Saylorsburg, when you pass the Turkey Ridge apartments (I think that is what they are called) on your left, blow your horn, we are up the hill on your right.  Stop at the Kunkletown general store - it is an experience.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, C1erArt said:

About 5 miles past Saylorsburg, when you pass the Turkey Ridge apartments (I think that is what they are called) on your left, blow your horn, we are up the hill on your right.  Stop at the Kunkletown general store - it is an experience.

OK!

84a01a2474b70e32688bf8d968fb6176.jpg

This little turd did pretty darn good today for not skiing in a few years.
Last run of the day was challenge and he made it down linking some turns together without falling. His favorite thing now he said is straight lining falls.

1510363151fd0cdf8e2a327d0ee43f15.jpg

Got to see Root as a bonus. Hunter said that Roots Savage A.F.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 7

52 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

Not sure where you are getting that forecast from, but i would lean more towards rain, freezing rain and sleet. 

On the Snow app. Less positive now but still has Snow 1 to 5 AM before changing to a mix. And no precipitation during skiing hours

Edited by Ski2Live Live2Ski

5 hours ago, C1erArt said:

Have you ever thought about getting a season pass at blue mountain?!