3/27...bonus fun!!! Last night session.

Hey All,

I’m back from a fun session at Blue mountain the true mountain. I finished off the work day with a nice preneed sale(bonus business) followed up with a very empty and fully open Blue mountain. I stopped at Sheetz on the drive up and had two hot dogs and an iced tea then pulled into the lower lot at 419PM..high tailed it to the water closet as nature called..I think I actually trotted to the bathroom..stage 3.5!!

Atomic Jeff arrived about ten minutes later and we began on Razors ledge which was choppy up top and smooth spring snow lower 2/3..Nightmare to dream weaver was smooth on the top and choppy after the big turn. Temperatures were around 40 and light rain began to fall around 500PM just as Eaf predicted.  Main Street had great carving snow on the top and moderate chop on the lower half. After 7 runs we went to the parking lot and NMSki and Ryan arrived.  I had a citrus IPA in the lot and some pretzels and took a pocket beer with me..repeated Main Street, NMDW and mostly skied razors..rain held off a few runs then began to fall again. Total count for me was 7 razors runs, 5 nightmare dreamweaver runs and 2 on Main Street. I retired to the lot around 710pm with Atomic Jeff and Ryan and NMSki managed 4-5 more runs until 750pm

Fun was had in the lot I drank one of Atomic Jeff’s beers which was 8.5% and NMSki offered me a beer and I said only if it was under 11% and it was 10% so all good..it’s hard to remember a rainy night skiing session on 3/27 that was fully opened at Blue and it was a great time skiing..I’m sore of out of touch but I think they’re closed tomorrow and Thursday due to rain but it should be litty like bouncing titties Friday and Saturday.  While hanging out there was a party suburban with all kinds of lights. Was badass..like a mobile DJ.  Sick bird. Just as we were leaving around 9pm they even put on a torch light parade and I snapped this sick picture. 

28F087A8-77C6-4D6E-9AC5-F6905630B8DE.jpeg

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Wow rad report! I'm proud of you guys for skiing in the rain, that sounds terrible. WTGAI. That's a really cool lifestyle shot. Sheetz's 2 for 1 hot dog special is the best. I always get extra mustard.

I got mustard onions and bacon..was $1.90 for two with bacon