Saturday 3/31 roll call thread!!!

At Blue now.  What did you goons do to this place???

It looks awful and it won't stop raining. Jaysus I go away for three weeks and this happens?  

It's not even fucking warm out. It looks like the mountain has mange. If I had a gun I'd put it out of its misery but dammit I quit teaching before I got my weapon.

• Sad 1

13 minutes ago, SallyCat said:

At Blue now.  What did you goons do to this place???

It looks awful and it won't stop raining. Jaysus I go away for three weeks and this happens?  

It's not even fucking warm out. It looks like the mountain has mange. If I had a gun I'd put it out of its misery but dammit I quit teaching before I got my weapon.

The snow will set up tonight..the groomers will push the snow around into a cord carpet and the sun will come out tomorrow. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Wow. Sounds like I'll ski 5 runs tomorrow and then hang out drinking parking lot Yoohoos.

Ah Salty, why limit your fun? The mountain is open, lifts will be running, and it wil be sunny. I may have to put in my last 10 hour day!

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, SallyCat said:

Ah Salty, why limit your fun? The mountain is open, lifts will be running, and it wil be sunny. I may have to put in my last 10 hour day!

Because you compared the snow to mange, and now I really regret looking up what that means.

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Wow. Sounds like I'll ski 5 runs tomorrow and then hang out drinking parking lot Yoohoos.

It’s gonna be your kind of snow tomorrow morning. You might want to come to the lot at 845 and keep Toast company while he’s debooting. Might be the last time you see him until the Matt Edge karaoke/BDAY party in May

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, RootDKJ said:

Color of the snow doesn't matter.  White, blue, green or brown don't care, ski it all and love every second of it.

It never bothered me..in the spring time usually the dirty snow is faster.  The pictures Eaf post from mountain creek actually looked like fun conditions.