Camelback Official Closing Day Thread

saltyant

13 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Nah I'm probably done skiing after tomorrow. Just don't get stoked for mershed perterters like you guys do.

Fatter skis (with wax) will help.  I love blasting through the soft warm spring snow.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, tarponhead said:

You will come to love it once your skills/time on snow increases.

Salty, the best way to get better at skiing mashed potatoes is to ski more mashed potatoes.  Time on snow is like time on the saddle. 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, RootDKJ said:

Salty, the best way to get better at skiing mashed potatoes is to ski more mashed potatoes.  Time on snow is like time on the saddle. 

QFT...Its surprising that Salty has a low threshold for pain when it comes to variable skiing conditions but rides a bike 100 miles at a time only fueled by Captains wafers 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

They may charge full price but only fools pay it. Have not paid full window price for lift tix in years. Anyone who wants to go on a weekday should at least use the $5 off coupon from PA Ski Association site :-)

What about other things like going to the movies or restaurants??  Are you a Costco member or do you steal toilet paper from work like me??