Camelback Official Closing Day Thread

saltyant

9 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Im so proud of salty he’s becoming a man. Pretty soon he won’t even have to use his fake ID for 5 packs of hard apple cider. 

Yeah, gone are those days when he could be lured to a one-trail opening day with just cookies and cocoa and then ski on it till the end. Pocket beers and fights for the first chair is what lies ahead.

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Yes...can Donald Trump just send you back to Russia already.  I have this for Atomic Jeff if he bans you. 

Promise to give this as a discount to your next customer, and I'll leave you alone till next fall.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, eaf said:

Yeah, gone are those days when he could be lured to a one-trail opening day with just cookies and cocoa and then ski on it till the end. Pocket beers and fights for the first chair is what lies ahead.

Sorry Eaf I have to be nice to you so you post a good report from Loveland and ABasin. I don’t know if you’ve been watching the webcams but it’s dumping in Colorado with a big snowstorm for Friday-Saturday. 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Im so proud of salty he’s becoming a man. Pretty soon he won’t even have to use his fake ID for 5 packs of hard apple cider. 

What do you mean becoming. I'm not a boy, I'm a man. I'm almost 30. I wonder if Atomic would have met up at a bar for hard cider, captains wafers and pepperoni bites for 10 minutes for our 30th birthday if I was in the Lehigh Valley area.

7 minutes ago, saltyant said:

What do you mean becoming. I'm not a boy, I'm a man. I'm almost 30. I wonder if Atomic would have met up at a bar for hard cider, captains wafers and pepperoni bites for 10 minutes for our 30th birthday if I was in the Lehigh Valley area.

If he does can I come??  I’ll buy the cider. 

15 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

If he does can I come??  I’ll buy the cider. 

Yes of course! He's the only person I've ever met That's born on the same exact day as me, though Atomic will likely be driving a Lamborghini on the Autobahn that day with two beautiful German girls.

Edited by saltyant

9 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Nah just hanging with my brahs and then chilling. I prefer a nice quiet weekend drinking coffee. What are you doing?

I already got my car inspected. I got to drive a sweet new top of the line Impreza station wagon as my loaner car. I think I’m gonna go down to quakertown to McCools Red Lion Inn and visit my friend who bartender there tomorrow. To sweeten the deal I have a $50 gift certificate that a customer told me. Otherwise no real plans..

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, RidgeRacer said:

I can respect that Salty. I, too, plan on getting after a good cup(s) of coffee this weekend. Perhaps a cappuccino with cinnamon also.

I've been eating at your favorite restaurant every Friday... Roy Rogers. Their spicy chicken sandwiches are really good sometimes.

1 hour ago, saltyant said:

I've been eating at your favorite restaurant every Friday... Roy Rogers. Their spicy chicken sandwiches are really good sometimes.

I like their roasted beef sandwich and fried chicken. Good morning Salty I just woke up. Why the fuck did I think I was gonna go to quakertown for lunch today..funk dat

• Like 1

3 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I like their roasted beef sandwich and fried chicken. Good morning Salty I just woke up. Why the fuck did I think I was gonna go to quakertown for lunch today..funk dat

Why didn't you go to Quakertown for lunch?