Easter at CB Roll Call

Ski2Live Live2Ski

12 minutes ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

Pretty sure I'm heading there tomorrow after a fun day at Blue today. The skison isn't getting any longer and I gotta work Monday 

Were you in the summit lodge around 3pm today? I saw someone with two look alike girls, thought it may have been you.

12 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Welp three runs and done. Forgot how much I truly hate skiing in slop. Blue was way better yesterday than Camelback is today. I'll ride the Mountain Coaster and then I'm heading out.

If you don’t like skiing in slop then you gotta get there for first tracks. You should at least try to get better at skiing in slop. Shit yesterday at Blue Root was hoping it would be sloppier after our break. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Welp three runs and done. Forgot how much I truly hate skiing in slop. Blue was way better yesterday than Camelback is today. I'll ride the Mountain Coaster and then I'm heading out.

Don't forget to stop by the hotel with the pretty girls in bikinis.

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Whats the temperature at Camelback?  Do season pass holders get a discount on the mountain coaster??  I rode it like five years ok and it was alright. 

I get one free ride on the Mountain Coaster. So stoked. I have to wait until 12 for it to open. Its too bad I forgot my GoPro. Its 45

Edited by saltyant

7 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

If you don’t like skiing in slop then you gotta get there for first tracks. You should at least try to get better at skiing in slop. Shit yesterday at Blue Root was hoping it would be sloppier after our break. 

QFT 

3 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Did you text him???

Nah I dont have his digits. He usually posts on here. Doesn't matter since Im done skiing but maybe he will ride the Mountain Coaster. Probably not since its $15 for non season pass holders

Edited by saltyant