Colorado Skifari 4/4-4/11...

2 minutes ago, zzslope said:

switch houses when the view gets stale, nice.

Three different hotels in 36 hours is living just living.  Where I live in Allentown is nicer than the Silver Inn..more modern and more amenities..no free breakfast and the Hyatt Place beats both if I made double as much money I’d live in a Hyatt place.  

18 hours ago, momskeeztoo said:

Yeah, it's not the flight usually. It's all the other bullshit. 

It’s just a lot of things to do on travel day...return rental car..shuttle bus to terminal..rental car shuttle bus driver helped me with my bags got a $5 tip..check in get ticket..half hour security line..jailbait chicks in yoga pants kept me occupied..train to terminal...bought National Geographic magazine and water for plane and Fritos..early southwest boarding...tried to nap..back to Newark where the Right Ons of Colorado are replaces by “No you didn’t lol”...shuttle to parking..no help with bags no tip..drive home from Newark not much traffic..back to fresh housekeeping..did laundry..got WaWa..relaxed, went to karaoke..hugged big titty girls..smoked a cigarette...back to work like a dork but almost the weekend.  I need to go on more ski trips...if only so I can write these reports and post massive amounts of pictures.  

1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Three different hotels in 36 hours is living just living.  Where I live in Allentown is nicer than the Silver Inn..more modern and more amenities..no free breakfast and the Hyatt Place beats both if I made double as much money I’d live in a Hyatt place.  

Sucks you dont have free breakfast at your place, would be a great addition to the diet or food threads. Hows the diet going, off to a strong start? 

About 20 of us heard you proclaim you would be smaller than Root by next ski season...... 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, GSSucks said:

Sucks you dont have free breakfast at your place, would be a great addition to the diet or food threads. Hows the diet going, off to a strong start? 

About 20 of us heard you proclaim you would be smaller than Root by next ski season...... 

I’m only at like 800 calories so far today. 100% smaller than Root next season. 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1