April 2nd Perder Merder.

toast21602

15 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

About 6” of snow here. Still snowing. It’s a good day. Happy April 2nd!

51748c1bbfd8bce4bc8eb8a9ae522f87.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not making sitting through this long, boring all day meeting any easier. Thanks. Cant fucking snow in february.....has to snow in late march and april.  

Anyways, enjoy it. That was pretty cool of BM to open today. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Ski2Live said camelback yesterday was better than Saturday at Blue..today was like an Ice Cube song!!!

I said I preferred it not that it was better. I enjoy skiing deep soft snow even if heavy. I like the workout my legs get. Some prefer other conditions which doesn't make them wrong.

I also said CB had a deeper base Sunday than Blue had on Sat. That was an objective fact, but nice to see this snow helping ensure Blue has a good base for next weekend.

P.S. PA ski areas should IMO be staying open at least through mid April with all the snow we have been getting.

• Thanks 1

Hey All,

I’m back from a triple bonus day at Blue mountain..it’s April, they were supposed to be closed originally and there was 6” of fresh Perd!!  The drive up was uneventful and I arrived in the lower lot just after 730am and in the house were Atomic Jeff, Toast, Ryan, Moe Ghoul, MBike Mike, Phillycore, Root, bumper Chris, Fritz and many more.  Had a Perpetual IPA in the lot..

I was actually second civilian chair...first run on razors was deeper than I thought it would be..bottomless..the flats were slow as to be expected as we were breaking trail on homestretch and the flat below the last head wall.  Next run was Challenge only a few tracks mostly untracked..went back to razors for the last of the untracked. Hit up Sidewinder for sweet untracked especially along the sides..I believe that was skied twice along with Nightmare to dreamweaver. I skied to the right of the bumps had untracked smooth the entire nightmare and even skied between two holes..mad technical yo!!

Hoofed it over to X-ing and it was a dream wow..deaths of untracked an hour into the session..down Main Street which still had some fresh on the sides up the Burma chair and skied upper widowmaker which was untracked across to x-ing to Main Street to the base.  Up 6-pack and had a sweet run on lower Widowmaker to midway to Main Street. Chute had lots of untracked but frozen moguls below it. Up Burma chair and top to bottom nearly untracked Widowmaker was tits mcgee..to chop city midway to a semi smooth lower Main Street. Peaced out at 1012AM..not often you get untracked snow last run of the season at Blue. Off to Colorado Wednesday..I think there’s a 40% chance Blue reopens weekend of 4-14/4-15

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

I said I preferred it not that it was better. I enjoy skiing deep soft snow even if heavy. I like the workout my legs get. Some prefer other conditions which doesn't make them wrong.

I also said CB had a deeper base Sunday than Blue had on Sat. That was an objective fact, but nice to see this snow helping ensure Blue has a good base for next weekend.

P.S. PA ski areas should IMO be staying open at least through mid April with all the snow we have been getting.

I agree I know they are selling some tickets today!!!  Could also be a snowstorm this weekend. 

• Like 1