April 2nd Perder Merder.

toast21602

So much fun watching folks attempting to jump... Going, going... Will they get enough speed? A little more... Will they at least make it there?? Maybe with an extra push? Yep! Whew... Barely... And drop like a stone. 
First time I see so many boarders trying to rub some white junk into their boards right on the mountain.
Holy crap dude. To whom is your complaining directed toward? Blue for opening or Mother Nature for dropping 6 inches in April? Either way it's ridiculous.

For those of you who did the smart thing and got out early. Nice work and WTGA. Wish I could've been there.
  • Thanks 1

Wow, a fan! I think I'm up to like 3 fans now on this whole site. Thanks tarponhead! That was epic when we met at the top of Falls on Saturday when you yelled out "it's the legendary Salty", and then a split second later Indiggio got 50+ feet of air.
Who are the other two?

2 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:
1 hour ago, saltyant said:
Wow, a fan! I think I'm up to like 3 fans now on this whole site. Thanks tarponhead! That was epic when we met at the top of Falls on Saturday when you yelled out "it's the legendary Salty", and then a split second later Indiggio got 50+ feet of air.

Who are the other two?

Me and Matt Edge

• Thanks 1

Stay Jerry pony boy! (Outsiders quote for the under 25 yo crowd)
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

Holy crap dude. To whom is your complaining directed toward? Blue for opening or Mother Nature for dropping 6 inches in April? Either way it's ridiculous.

For those of you who did the smart thing and got out early. Nice work and WTGA. Wish I could've been there.

Don't like it, don't read it.

Tonight was so much fun, so glad I ended up going. The mountain had a cool vibe to it the whole time. The snow was brutally slow at first but started to hardened up a bit and the conditions were great when I left at 7.

THANK YOU BLUE MOUNTAIN FOR CHANGING PLANS AND OPENING UP!!!

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, SallyCat said:

That doesn't make sense. I have to read it to know if I like it or not. 

That's like punching someone and then saying "shouldn't have put your face in front of my fist."

Well then he shouldn't have complained about what he's read. It was as objective as it could get, without any sugar coating and thanking the skies for a miracle. Pretty much a TR.

Around 3-6pm it sucked compared to Sat, so the only benefit the snow has brought was that Blue has actually decided to stay open (but then again am I hearing it right that some other mountain works all this week long??).

After 6pm things have sped up and they did so very fast, first on top, and then eventually Home stretch has followed the suit. It remained bumpy, esp on Main street, lower Sidewinder and completely trashed Razor, but Paradise, Lazy and upper Sidewinder became rather enjoyable.

Things must've been good in the morning too, but I had to work around that time.