April 2nd Perder Merder.

toast21602

Well then he shouldn't have complained about what he's read. It was as objective as it could get, without any sugar coating and thanking the skies for a miracle. Pretty much a TR.
Around 3-6pm it sucked compared to Sat, so the only benefit the snow has brought was that Blue has actually decided to stay open (but then again am I hearing it right that some other mountain works all this week long??).
After 6pm things have sped up and they did so very fast, first on top, and then eventually Home stretch has followed the suit. It remained bumpy, esp on Main street, lower Sidewinder and completely trashed Razor, but Paradise, Lazy and upper Sidewinder became rather enjoyable.
Things must've been good in the morning too, but I had to work around that time.
I'll post whatever the fuck I want. Just like you do. That wasn't complaining. It was a reaction to what I perceived as negative post after negative post.
  • Like 1

All of my posts from now on will be followed by a list of acceptable reactions. 

Readers may choose from the following. Simply indicate the number in your reply. 

1. I agree with you completely and appreciate your perfectly accurate articulation of what are also my own views. 

2. That is excellent and sage advice and I shall act upon it immediately! 

3. That is the most hilarious thing I have ever read! You are a seriously funny writer and should be making piles of money in Hollywood. Also many people don't understand the difference between "hilarious" and "hysterical" and I completely agree with you that people who misuse "hysterical" should not be allowed to use social media on account of their damaging impact on general literacy.

4.This emoticon:

:bow

Edited by SallyCat

27 minutes ago, SallyCat said:

Readers may choose from the following. Simply indicate the number in your reply. 

1. I agree with you completely and appreciate your perfectly accurate articulation of what are also my own views. 

3. That is the most hilarious thing I have ever read! You are a seriously funny writer and should be making piles of money in Hollywood. Also many people don't understand the difference between "hilarious" and "hysterical" and I completely agree with you that people who misuse "hysterical" should not be allowed to use social media on account of their damaging impact on general literacy.

4.This emoticon:

38 minutes ago, SallyCat said:

4.This emoticon:

Boring post!!

7 minutes ago, phillycore said:

I'm still trying to figure out how a thread about skiing fresh snow in Pa in fucking April becomes such train wreck?

Not my fault; I've had the cat up for sale for weeks. I can't contribute to the "Ban Eaf" fund until someone forks over some cash for the guy.

3 minutes ago, SallyCat said:

Not my fault; I've had the cat up for sale for weeks. I can't contribute to the "Ban Eaf" fund until someone forks over some cash for the guy.

Isn’t your cat a female? Or is your male cat named sally.  Kind of like a man named Courtney..any man named Courtney is destined to one day wear women’s clothing lol

1 hour ago, SallyCat said:

4.This emoticon:

Ok

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, phillycore said:

I'm still trying to figure out how a thread about skiing fresh snow in Pa in fucking April becomes such train wreck?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Because a select few posters don't know how to stay on topic.

23 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

You could be a moderator...

He's actually next in line if somebody were to resign their position. Our group of moderators and administrators were actually considering him for the Statistics Manager position, since we do not currently have that.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

GSS asked, so this is not MY thread-jack:

Sally is my old cat; I'd had her since grad school in Missouri a million years ago. She died peacefully in her sleep last year, dreaming of snuggles.  She was the best.

Now I have Jack. He likes yelling all the time and pooping wherever he feels like it because fuck you.  He is the best.

IMG_1221.thumb.JPG.eee6885d07d81c052cf27d3e4d324a17.JPG

IMG_1886.thumb.JPG.4e87b62dc83d3cb34fa35387c2e4d529.JPG

• Like 6

31 minutes ago, SallyCat said:

Ah, but like GSS he IS very sociable and likes to get to know new people, and he adores afternoon naps. 

I’ve been talking to a father son at the local Irish bar from Duluth Minnesota..they ran out jack Daniels a drinking a Moscow mule.  Helping them out at trivia. They asked if I had a WAG. Wild ass guess. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I’ve been talking to a father son at the local Irish bar from Duluth Minnesota..they ran out jack Daniels a drinking a Moscow mule.  Helping them out at trivia. They asked if I had a WAG. Wild ass guess. 

I can relate! I've been having a TON of fun here in VT sitting at bars and chatting with people. Everyone's so friendly and happy to meet someone moving to the state. I bop around skiing or doing errands all day, and if it's evening and I'm hungry I just plunk myself on a barstool. I've met really amazing people and been given solid local information and advice. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SallyCat said:

I can relate! I've been having a TON of fun here in VT sitting at bars and chatting with people. Everyone's so friendly and happy to meet someone moving to the state. I bop around skiing or doing errands all day, and if it's evening and I'm hungry I just plunk myself on a barstool. I've met really amazing people and been given solid local information and advice. 

SallyCat that’s the way things have been for me since I started going to bars. Stay interesting!!!

• Like 1