April 2nd Perder Merder.

toast21602

19 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Yeah but I feel like he’s rocking the suburbs like me. 

Hahaha I only lived downtown during college which was less eventful crimewise then you might think. Heard lots of gun shots but only saw two people that were shot. Junior year I lived on 11th and Marrion and two undercover federal agents buying drugs got shot and dumped in the street about half a block down.We heard the shots, the car peel out and saw the dudes laying there.  Later that night we after getting super high and playing grand theft auto VC for like 10 hours we went to the 11st Wawa across from Rockland Plaza and there were more cops then I've ever seen. Most of them were just drinking coffee shooting the shit but apparently a couple hours later they found the shooters and killed them over by Johnny and Hons. Lots of random weirdness but reading was cool. I never lived in the super ghetto part of reading though but it was a great place to buy drugs.

On 5/1/2018 at 10:42 AM, Johnny Law said:

Hahaha I only lived downtown during college which was less eventful crimewise then you might think. Heard lots of gun shots but only saw two people that were shot. Junior year I lived on 11th and Marrion and two undercover federal agents buying drugs got shot and dumped in the street about half a block down.We heard the shots, the car peel out and saw the dudes laying there.  Later that night we after getting super high and playing grand theft auto VC for like 10 hours we went to the 11st Wawa across from Rockland Plaza and there were more cops then I've ever seen. Most of them were just drinking coffee shooting the shit but apparently a couple hours later they found the shooters and killed them over by Johnny and Hons. Lots of random weirdness but reading was cool. I never lived in the super ghetto part of reading though but it was a great place to buy drugs.

Wow just wow...I didn’t see a dead body until I visited a funeral home about a dozen years ago and there was one just out on display near the entrance.  Then another time I was moving full sized memorial stones through a service entrance into the basement and there were three random corpses out and about...on a brighter note I’m practicing this song for karaoke. 

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
48 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Merry Christmas salty. 

Thanks, despite that you dissed me last night over my astute comparison of Stowe to western skiing. I have the video of where this picture originated on my Jitterbug, if I remember I'll show you next time in the parking lot if you supply Yoohoos as compensation for your misdeeds (e.g. calling me a "pussy").

27 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Thanks, despite that you dissed me last night over my astute comparison of Stowe to western skiing. I have the video of where this picture originated on my Jitterbug, if I remember I'll show you next time in the parking lot if you supply Yoohoos as compensation for your misdeeds (e.g. calling me a "pussy").

If the boot fits...

Merry Christmas SaltyAnus!

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, saltyant said:

Ok