Blue Mountain Closing Weekend Roll Call

RootDKJ

13 minutes ago, AtomicSkier said:

Toast was doubting that I skied at Blue more than 50% of the days they were open.  I skied 59.  They were open 112, apparently.

Yeah they were closed a lot of days during the season.  I’m gonna end up with exactly half weekdays and half weekends this season unless Blue reopens for a bonus weekend.  Toast ended up with half weekends and half weekdays..Atomic Jeff was also at half and half until that bonus pow day.  Thanks everybody for helping to make this a great season.  PASR is as good as ever. We have some new posters and some people who used to ski and ride a lot who are back in the scene...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Yeah they were closed a lot of days during the season.  I’m gonna end up with exactly half weekdays and half weekends this season unless Blue reopens for a bonus weekend.  Toast ended up with half weekends and half weekdays..Atomic Jeff was also at half and half until that bonus pow day.  Thanks everybody for helping to make this a great season.  PASR is as good as ever. We have some new posters and some people who used to ski and ride a lot who are back in the scene...

Agreed.  Post counts aside, this season rivals the PASR of old in terms of participation.  Next January 4th marks 15 years of PASR!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, AtomicSkier said:

Agreed.  Post counts aside, this season rivals the PASR of old in terms of participation.  Next January 4th marks 15 years of PASR!

And what I meant was the post counts rival PASR of old, but thats only because of the GSS/Salty love affair.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, AtomicSkier said:

In two weeks its going to be the standard shit show that summer always is around here, I cant wait! 

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:
58 minutes ago, GSSucks said:
In two weeks its going to be the standard shit show that summer always is around here, I cant wait! 

This year could be different. I'm fully anticipating arguments about how warm weather, blue skies and sunshine are terrible summer conditions.

Maybe VTMark will remember his password. 

15 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

The parking lot scene has thrived and the beer/food quality has increased exponentially. You're all a good bunch of idiots. 

Enjoralas singly handily increasing the quality of food. He made some thin streak strips on Sunday...amazing.

I'm looking forward to contributing more next season.

Put together a video of GoPro footage from Closing Day. Set it to Pearl Jam's "Alive" because who would have thought the season would still be alive on April 8?

Warning, the content is extremely boring.

Nice! Doesn’t get Eddie Vedder than that!

The reverse cam makes Blue look super steep.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Put together a video of GoPro footage from Closing Day. Set it to Pearl Jam's "Alive" because who would have thought the season would still be alive on April 8?

Warning, the content is extremely boring.

Also, you and your dad have gotten significantly better at skiing since we first met you. Keep on keeping on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1