Blue Mountain Closing Weekend Roll Call

RootDKJ

14 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

Looks like the chances for snow are slowly starting to go away.  Whatever.  if its gonna be cold, snow.  if it aint gonna snow, 45 and sunny for the last weekend would be wonderful.  

8 minutes ago, Schif said:

At this point, F the 3 inches or whatever were predicted. I want 55 and sunny so I can wear a sweatshirt. 

Yup yup. Id rather have 45+ and sunny over a couple inchs of snow. 

10 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Always take the snow...

Meh. Normally I agree. But given its closing weekend I'll take the sun. 

12 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Its gonna be like upper 20s and 30s.  The following weekend gonna be like 70. Anybody doing the pond skimming?  I bet Matt Edge would pond skim on his Kendos and it would be badass. 

I'm thinking about it...

1 hour ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

I'll be there one day assuming it's not raining. Then probably BB following weekend one day. Then 2 days at Sunday River weekend after that and call it a skison, having skied 31 days, 2 more than my prior best.

That’s really good considering all the time you spent in the studio with the Beagels. Can you play Freebird?

26 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

That’s really good considering all the time you spent in the studio with the Beagels. Can you play Freebird?

It was on the list at the first concert I played with a group called Stonehenge (pre Spinal Tap) in grade 10. As was, of course, Stairway. :-)

Helped that I was recording in Lahaska, so I often went there on my way home from Poconos. Plan to finish recording a week from today.

Edited by Ski2Live Live2Ski
  • Thanks 1