Mt. chicken head: part 1 of VT ski-fari

tarponhead

Sometimes things can be so bad it’s awesome. Like watching a mystery science theater 3k movie. Full on winter after a rain (low 20s and super windy). Made lemonade today. Skiing was “interesting” but man I had fun. Sipping on some Lawson’s now. Gonna meet #1 at prohibition pig soon for dinner.
Got a voucher to smuggle and sugarbush. Game day call tomorrow. Then meeting indiggio and bumpers for bump fest at bear for weekend. This don’t suck.
4d229178e429fdccc077edfeba3766a2.jpg
95bcd86bd4420344299abda350ea4f75.jpg
1db4bf1da02146683829a0b80436f3b0.jpg

• Like 9

Wicked windy last night and cold and windy today, hooboy!  Sitting by the fireplace last night when a big downdraft instantly filled the entire house with woodsmoke, then the power went out, kerplunk. 

Kudos for getting out today! WTGAI is the thing to say, right?  WTGAI! 

I'm going to try to get to Bear Mtn. early enough to park on Saturday, then meet up with some late-sleeping friends for the mogul comp. I may even be in some spiffy new Lange boots that the Boot Pro is working on for me. (Blue Langes with a 92mm last, 110 flex, and a custom footbed. Swanky. Narrow.) . 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Wicked windy last night and cold and windy today, hooboy!  Sitting by the fireplace last night when a big downdraft instantly filled the entire house with woodsmoke, then the power went out, kerplunk. 
Kudos for getting out today! WTGAI is the thing to say, right?  WTGAI! 
I'm going to try to get to Bear Mtn. early enough to park on Saturday, then meet up with some late-sleeping friends for the mogul comp. I may even be in some spiffy new Lange boots that the Boot Pro is working on for me. (Blue Langes with a 92mm last, 110 flex, and a custom footbed. Swanky. Narrow.) . 

Lotta blue mnt diaspora there. Should not be hard to spot us
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Shadows said:

Thats your house? Damn sally living it up

Mom's house; my place is considerably shabbier!

Skied Okemo today. Good conditions all things considered. Firm, definitely, with icy patches, but still really fun. 

• Like 3