30 second Jackson tr

Johnny Law

12 hours ago, Johnny Law said:

No ewr to Jackson direct then drove to aspen last night. 8 hrs drive, got to aspen at 2am.

Drive was super cool through a part of the country I'll probably never get to again. Southern wyo is a mix of meth, cows and nothing.

Southern Wyoming is a wild place, lots of good small shit hole bars in weird little towns that have a population of 60 people. Cant wait to get back there this summer. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, GSSucks said:

Southern Wyoming is a wild place, lots of good small shit hole bars in weird little towns that have a population of 60 people. Cant wait to get back there this summer. 

I've never been though there before and it was oddly beautiful. I would have liked to stop at some of the towny bars but we were on the rocket docket.

0408181913d.jpg

• Like 5

We almost ran out of gas on the motorcycle in southern Wyoming.  Stopped in Chugwater only to realize it wasn't really a town and the gas station had been burned down some years earlier.  We barely made it to the next gas station on total fumes.  

• Like 2

We almost ran out of gas on the motorcycle in southern Wyoming.  Stopped in Chugwater only to realize it wasn't really a town and the gas station had been burned down some years earlier.  We barely made it to the next gas station on total fumes.  

That surely would've sucked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Johnny Law said:

Today I skied with Johnny Moseley, dude isn't as fast atomic on groomers but dude skied bumps on one leg wicked fast that I could barely ski on two. Plus he threw a huge 360 off a snow covered electrical box into the wine bar party which is the most legit move I've ever seen in skiing.

Excuse my face it was super warm and I had to look directly into the sun to get the chair lift selfie.

0411181358.jpg

That’s man crush Monday material right there no homo 

• Like 2

Today I skied with Johnny Moseley, dude isn't as fast atomic on groomers but dude skied bumps on one leg wicked fast that I could barely ski on two. Plus he threw a huge 360 off a snow covered electrical box into the wine bar party which is the most legit move I've ever seen in skiing.
Excuse my face it was super warm and I had to look directly into the sun to get the chair lift selfie.

0411181358.thumb.jpg.3d98be0ca7ac6cba093a1bce5ff9ae37.jpg

The ski gods continue to smile upon you my brother.

11 minutes ago, Johnny Law said:

0411181358.jpg

Fuckin' A yeah! 

• Sad 1

9 hours ago, Johnny Law said:

0411181358.jpg

No fucking way!  Too cool!

Did you give him a pro call out when you met him? ;)

• Like 2

0411181358.thumb.jpg.3d98be0ca7ac6cba093a1bce5ff9ae37.jpg

It’s impossible for me to give enough likes to this post

10 hours ago, indiggio said:

No fucking way!  Too cool!

Did you give him a pro call out when you met him? ;)

I ran into him in the morning when he was with the intermediate group from my sisters old shop. First thing he said is hi I'm jonny, like I don't know who you are lol....After that he said that he was going out at 130 with better skiers, I did ask him to make mad tricks 2 but he said he's too busy selling sunflower seeds lol

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Johnny Law said:

I ran into him in the morning when he was with the intermediate group from my sisters old shop. First thing he said is hi I'm jonny, like I don't know who you are lol....After that he said that he was going out at 130 with better skiers, I did ask him to make mad tricks 2 but he said he's too busy selling sunflower seeds lol

Wow the only celebrity I’ve met is Marco Andretti and I said if you ever want to drive a base model Subaru Impreza let me know...then I asked him if he knows how to drive an automatic.  I would of mentioned Mosley’s MTV real world road world challenge hosting gig..that was badass.