Forum appreciation

theprogram4

8 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Nope even though I could probably get her for $10 an hour less.  I need a nerd working in my office. They’re good at Maths. 

I did say "if she was sufficiently qualified", meaning, working in the office.

Damn!  A second too slow for the new page.

Edited by indiggio

Tattoos really dont do much for me.  I probably wont ever get one.  I do think face tattoos sort of cross the line.  like, there is something so important to you that you need it scrolled across your face?  Make sure you are prepared to be rejected for a job for a face tat.  Not saying thats right or wrong, but thats the way it is.  

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, theprogram4 said:

its gross seeing men walk around in public wearing sandals without socks.  have some decency and put socks on, nobody wants to see man toes

We might be in the minority here but I couldn't agree more. Unless your at the beach or the pool nobody wants to see some dudes ratchet ass hairy man feet. 

• Like 1

How does one even wear flip flops and socks? The fabric of the sock would prevent the flip flop from properly going between the toes. I hate wearing socks in the summer and honestly unless I'm doing something where I need to run or I'm at work I much prefer my flip flops or my sperrys. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Schif said:

How does one even wear flip flops and socks? The fabric of the sock would prevent the flip flop from properly going between the toes. I hate wearing socks in the summer and honestly unless I'm doing something where I need to run or I'm at work I much prefer my flip flops or my sperrys. 

Yeah I haven't worn shoes more than 5 days this summer (not including my running/biking shoes).

1 hour ago, Schif said:

Johnny law wears flip flops with socks but he has tight toes.  I can barely even dance with flip flops on.