Forum appreciation

theprogram4

14 hours ago, toast21602 said:

I can count on one hand the days that I didn't shit in the last few years. JLaw has been keeping track. He probably has be at close to a 2.5/day ratio. 

There are 2 things i do every day.  Poop and drink coffee.  seriously,  I cant tell you the last time one of those didnt happen.  99% of the time pooping happens from 6-7 am.  I rarely ever poop in the afternoon or evening.  Toilet paper lasts forever in my house.  I have never, not once, taken a poop at any ski resort.  Ever.   Sometimes Chinese food will make me poop about an hour after eating it.  There.  you now know waaaay more than you need to about me.  

1 hour ago, JFskiDan said:

There are 2 things i do every day.  Poop and drink coffee.  seriously,  I cant tell you the last time one of those didnt happen.  99% of the time pooping happens from 6-7 am.  I rarely ever poop in the afternoon or evening.  Toilet paper lasts forever in my house.  I have never, not once, taken a poop at any ski resort.  Ever.   Sometimes Chinese food will make me poop about an hour after eating it.  There.  you now know waaaay more than you need to about me.  

Surprisingly I've only ever pooped a couple times in ski boots.  Absolutely miserable, as you can't get the right angle with your knees and legs.  Plus, I usually like to tippy toe a little bit when sitting on the toilet which isn't possible with ski boots on.  Not to mention its always 1,000,00,000 degrees in a ski lodge bathroom so you sweat your ass off while throwing one through the hoop.  I usually hold it in if at all possible.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I’ve probably only shit in ski boots 6-8 times before. The worst are now and later shits right before skiing.  Now and later shits are when you know that not all the poop came out so you know there will likely be a little more later.  Although I rarely drink coffee on ski trips I try to drink soda me just to help get a poop brewing.   My favorite poops are the ones where afterwards you have a hollow feeling. Where you look back at the toilet bowl and say Damn!!!!  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I’ve probably only shit in ski boots 6-8 times before. The worst are now and later shits right before skiing.  Now and later shits are when you know that not all the poop came out so you know there will likely be a little more later.  Although I rarely drink coffee on ski trips I try to drink soda me just to help get a poop brewing.   My favorite poops are the ones where afterwards you have a hollow feeling. Where you look back at the toilet bowl and say Damn!!!!  

TFTI.

You have the shortest toe nails I’ve ever seen.  I’d still dip those little piggies in Burger King zesty sauce...boner city!!!

8425776ac242d9bb6d40d60e957ccea6.png
I used to have them like this but they kept hurting when I hiked.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

22 hours ago, NMSKI said:

...I usually like to tippy toe a little bit when sitting on the toilet...

You need one of these.  We have one, well two because the wife and I typically poop at the same time and she always uses the master bathroom.

https://www.squattypotty.com/

There are doubters out there, but it makes anatomical sense to me and a side effect is that it cuts down on TP.

22 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I poop anywhere, anytime, indoor, outdoor, on a train, on a bus, on a boat, doesn't matter to me. 
The worst are the level 5 ones where you're on the lift and it comes on all of a sudden and now it's a squeeze the turtle back in, run the slope at full speed, damn the torpedoes, hope a stall is empty and has toilet paper dash and sit before the explosion happens poop.  God I hate those!  I sure do miss the toilets at the upper lodge, down by the skee-wee rooms.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, indiggio said:

You need one of these.  We have one, well two because the wife and I typically poop at the same time and she always uses the master bathroom.

There are doubters out there, but it makes anatomical sense to me and a side effect is that it cuts down on TP.

You two really poop at the same time. Y’all should get a love toilet. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

54 minutes ago, indiggio said:

I poop anywhere, anytime, indoor, outdoor, on a train, on a bus, on a boat, doesn't matter to me. 
The worst are the level 5 ones where you're on the lift and it comes on all of a sudden and now it's a squeeze the turtle back in, run the slope at full speed, damn the torpedoes, hope a stall is empty and has toilet paper dash and sit before the explosion happens poop.  God I hate those!  I sure do miss the toilets at the upper lodge, down by the skee-wee rooms.

Eating ghetto sheets nachos and or a bratwurst on the way to blue for night skiing isn’t always the best idea. I like pooping on company time..always have. Nothing like getting paid to poop.  

Eating ghetto sheets nachos and or a bratwurst on the way to blue for night skiing isn’t always the best idea. I like pooping on company time..always have. Nothing like getting paid to poop.  

I wish I could train myself to do most of my poops at work, but I always have to go before work and I just refuse to hold it in.

I had one and liked it, but our bathroom is pretty small and it was getting in the way so I sold it on eBay. Gross that someone would buy it but not my problem.

I'm pretty sure this came up on the lift one evening at Blue but it's probably worth sharing with all of PASR as I feel it's important. Its about that time, maybe 3 or 4 years ago...on an Amazon Prime day when I saw a deal on a bidet. After much thought I decided to invest. That decision changed my life forever.

Whomever invented the bidet deserves a Nobel prize or something. With a bidet not only can you rest assured that your stuff is 100% tidy upon exiting the bathroom, your backside will thank you for less wear and tear. Scott tissue or whatever is fine but nothing beats a steady stream of water. It both soothes and cleanses. If you don't have one do yourself a favor and invest in one. Bidet...all the way!

Customers use the office managers bathroom and a few have left massive shits and it’s right by where I file so upon exiting it stinks up that part of the office.  An old guy of about 90 used that restroom the other day and I thought there’d be piss on the floor but he left behind no matter.  One little kid who was maybe 6-7 pissed everywhere but the toilet it seemed. He was probably upset that his grandma said she was getting him ice cream but ended up going to buy a tombstone.