theprogram4

Forum appreciation

8 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Nope even though I could probably get her for $10 an hour less.  I need a nerd working in my office. They’re good at Maths. 

I did say "if she was sufficiently qualified", meaning, working in the office.

Damn!  A second too slow for the new page.

Edited by indiggio

People would still probably buy a tombstone from me if I had GrilledSteezeSandwich written across my forehead but due to the amount of charecters would have to be in a Vermarco font and I’d prefer Roman. 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

Tattoos really dont do much for me.  I probably wont ever get one.  I do think face tattoos sort of cross the line.  like, there is something so important to you that you need it scrolled across your face?  Make sure you are prepared to be rejected for a job for a face tat.  Not saying thats right or wrong, but thats the way it is.  

• Like 2

its gross seeing men walk around in public wearing sandals without socks.  have some decency and put socks on, nobody wants to see man toes

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

its gross seeing men walk around in public wearing sandals without socks.  have some decency and put socks on, nobody wants to see man toes

You never wear flip flops or sandals??

7 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

You never wear flip flops or sandals??

nope but if i did i would have the decency to throw on a pair of socks

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

nope but if i did i would have the decency to throw on a pair of socks

Socks defeat the purpose of flip flops or sandals.   I would bet that at least 80% of PASRs regularly wear flip flops, sandals and birkenstocks for the hippies.  

1 hour ago, theprogram4 said:

We might be in the minority here but I couldn't agree more. Unless your at the beach or the pool nobody wants to see some dudes ratchet ass hairy man feet. 

• Like 1

Haha, i wear flip flops without socks, but growing up in New Mexico all the cholos wear socks with their flip flops.  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, NMSKI said:

Haha, i wear flip flops without socks, but growing up in New Mexico all the cholos wear socks with their flip flops.  

Your one of the best posters on here, so you get a pass 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

Your one of the best posters on here, so you get a pass 

Image result for thanks ese

• Like 1

How does one even wear flip flops and socks? The fabric of the sock would prevent the flip flop from properly going between the toes. I hate wearing socks in the summer and honestly unless I'm doing something where I need to run or I'm at work I much prefer my flip flops or my sperrys. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, antman12 said:

We might be in the minority here but I couldn't agree more. Unless your at the beach or the pool nobody wants to see some dudes ratchet ass hairy man feet. 

The real question is why are you staring at the feet of dudes, or anybody? 

34 minutes ago, Schif said:

How does one even wear flip flops and socks? The fabric of the sock would prevent the flip flop from properly going between the toes. I hate wearing socks in the summer and honestly unless I'm doing something where I need to run or I'm at work I much prefer my flip flops or my sperrys. 

Yeah I haven't worn shoes more than 5 days this summer (not including my running/biking shoes).

1 hour ago, Schif said:

Johnny law wears flip flops with socks but he has tight toes.  I can barely even dance with flip flops on.