Skison 18/19

moe ghoul

6 minutes ago, Ride Delaware ? said:

Where in Maine does she want to go? Son based up there for school?

Haven't decided on where we're gonna stay. 
I'm thinking somewhere possibly equidistant between Sunday River and Sugarloaf, but I suspect we'll probably be somewhere closer to Sunday River and have to pike it to Sugarloaf.
I bought an Ikon pass, so I can use it for the both of them and maybe even a day at Loon.

He goes to school in PA.  He just wants to go along to ski.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Indiggio I like how you use the word Pike to describe going somewhere far.  Like how you had to pike it all the way to the quad at blue when the six pack was down. Jews use the word Schlep

Guess pike a fatherism that stuck.

I wanna go where ever NMSKI goes.  Mother fucker just drags snow around with him. 

Maybe another PASR trip to Jackson?  that was stupid fun last year, well, most of it anyways.  Really want to check another resort of the list.  I have an open invite to NH which might end up really being a vendor trip, so that might be a nice low buck trip.  

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, trackbiker said:

If you get to Utah hit up Powder Mountain before the masses discover it. Never been to Snowbasin so i'd like to get there.

Since Jlaw doesnt post too much in the summer i will try to take care of this.........you got to go check out the bathrooms at snowbasin.  shit in their bathrooms is like tits magee, like fucking people that live in manisons and shit wish they had that kind of crap in their shitters.  Shits fucking rowdy, dude.  

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

Since Jlaw doesnt post too much in the summer i will try to take care of this.........you got to go check out the bathrooms at snowbasin.  shit in their bathrooms is like tits magee, like fucking people that live in manisons and shit wish they had that kind of crap in their shitters.  Shits fucking rowdy, dude.  

Well shit! I'm gonna have to check out the fucking bathrooms at Snowbasin sometime.

24 minutes ago, trackbiker said:

If you get to Utah hit up Powder Mountain before the masses discover it. Never been to Snowbasin so i'd like to get there.

It’s already been discovered. Limiting their ticket sales helps, but it isn’t like it used to be when you could get lift tickets for $44 and a PowMow Hefe at the Powder Keg for $3. 

19 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

Yeah, most luxurious shitters my cheeks have ever been exposed to. 

• Haha 1

I’d love to get to a lot of these places out west. Business is looking up, so maybe that will be in the cards next year.
What did Warren Miller say? Something like "you'll only be a year older if you don't".

Go to Summit County, Tahoe area or Utah and you'll be able to cross several off your list in one triip.

It's really getting more expensive every year. We're glad we started going West 30 years ago....

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, rummy said:

What did Warren Miller say? Something like "you'll only be a year older if you don't".

Go to Summit County, Tahoe area or Utah and you'll be able to cross several off your list in one triip.

It's really getting more expensive every year. We're glad we started going West 30 years ago....

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I’ve found prices out west have gone up and prices at Blue have gone down. 

39 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

I miss JLaw

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Like 1