Skison 18/19

moe ghoul

8 hours ago, Barb said:

Got an email from Ikon that they need me to upload a picture so they can mail my pass before the season starts. Won’t be long....

Got the same e-mail, but it kept rejecting all the crazy pictures I tried to upload.

New page!

Edited by indiggio

20 hours ago, poconoceancity said:

Slumming it at JFBB again this season. Switching rental property to ski in/out at JF or BB walking distance to BVT.

Boulder view is pretty cool. It would work well for you to be at JF for the season. After the season i bet its a ghost town at JF, where as there is a little more going on at those places by bvt. I know somebody that lived there, it was pretty cool by the lake and grab a brewski at bvt. 

• Thanks 1

Was out hiking at a small state park near me on Saturday. Trail gave way to roads quickly so I left to explore more spots and wound up at Ursinus. Then I realized I was close to Salter's so I headed down there to check out some boots. Turns out that the ski part of the place is closed until at least next month. Bummer. I did get to check out some sweet fireplaces though. Had no idea they were so damn expensive. 

10 minutes ago, Schif said:

Was out hiking at a small state park near me on Saturday. Trail gave way to roads quickly so I left to explore more spots and wound up at Ursinus. Then I realized I was close to Salter's so I headed down there to check out some boots. Turns out that the ski part of the place is closed until at least next month. Bummer. I did get to check out some sweet fireplaces though. Had no idea they were so damn expensive. 

Are you thinking about switching to skiing??

1 hour ago, JFskiDan said:

What ever you might need, just ask up for.  However, if i remember correctly, you have clown feet.  

Yep. Size 12 in a snowboard boot. So it's going to be a journey to get a pair of decent ski boots. I might need a pair of beater skis to get my feet wet on since I have no idea what kind I should buy for myself. 

No need to dislike. I'll always be a snowboarder. I'm just broadening my horizons. I'm going to grab some new snowboard boots this year too. So I'm not making a 100% switch. My plan is to start on a board in the morning, rip with you fine folks for a while and then switch gear after a beer in the lot and teach myself how to ski for a while. 

I sincerely doubt that anyone on here is willing to go as slow as it would take to actually hang with me on skis. 

Edited by Schif