Skison 18/19

moe ghoul

30 minutes ago, Shadows said:

Vail owns park city? Not sure if i knew that. Is that when they bought heavenly and all?

Park city neglected to renew thier lease on time. Vail swoopes in with their big bag of cash. Makes land owner really wealthy  

https://opensnow.com/news/post/vail-resorts-buys-park-city-mountain-resort

• Like 1

Yea I saw this the other day and had a post all written up but didn't actually post it.
I'll buy you a waffle from the Waffle Haus if you post in that thread to tell the OP that if he's so concerned about the "local scene" at Blue he should visit www.paskiandride.com to meet them. He would then need to be initiated by cleaning GSS car with a toothbrush dressed like Alice from the Brady Bunch...like Salty was supposed to do.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:
20 hours ago, antman12 said:
Yea I saw this the other day and had a post all written up but didn't actually post it.

I'll buy you a waffle from the Waffle Haus if you post in that thread to tell the OP that if he's so concerned about the "local scene" at Blue he should visit www.paskiandride.com to meet them. He would then need to be initiated by cleaning GSS car with a toothbrush dressed like Alice from the Brady Bunch...like Salty was supposed to do.

Salty is still a freshman!!

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:
20 hours ago, antman12 said:

While I appreciate the offer, ill respectfully decline. lol

17 hours ago, antman12 said:

Re posting this, feel free to ignore or check it out...

https://liftblog.com/

The 6pack bubble at snow is the Smoothest lift ive ever been on. The first 30 seconds riding it I got motion sickness for the first time in my life and had to take a couple deep breathes lol.

Mount snow is gonna be open Sunday.  

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Doubtful. My favorite was introducing Salty to VTMark late last season. I think they really hit it off and they’re probably penpals

VTMark is a bro. He made $275,000 in bitcoin profits and flies on private jets owned by his wealthy girlfriend's family. He also is an advocate for private nukes. 

Edited by saltyant
  • Confused 1

15 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Doubtful. My favorite was introducing Salty to VTMark late last season. I think they really hit it off and they’re probably penpals

I still enjoy the memory of Eaf's face when I introduced myself to him in the parking lot.