Skison 18/19

moe ghoul

Serious question: what's with the tail? Advantage/disadvantage?

From a surfboard design. Swallow tails (fish) were one of the early short board designs. Essentially two pin tails stuck together.

Not really sure what benefits it will have on hard pack but 3D snow/crud may be fun

Or not, idk but looks badass. I started see snowboard fish designs over the last couple of years too. Or maybe I just notice that stuff now
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

TP4, PoconoOceanCity, Phillycore, Enjorales, Toast, TP4, Atomic Jeff and VTMark usually go. 

Yeah, I usually go if it looks like there's a good chance they'll have something open without features. Not interested in the bonkyard, but even Tannenbaum is enough to make me drive up and get back on the snow

• Like 1

Between tonight, tomorrow night, Tuesday night, and around the clock Wednesday, Boulder should almost be guaranteed next Friday, even with the niar on Monday night/Tuesday morning. With temps in the low 20’s Tuesday night, and a high of 29 Wednesday, I could see a 3 PM opening Wednesday depending on what they put down the next two days. I wouldn’t even be surprised if they opened with two trails or added the second trail by the weekend, but it depends on if they start building the base now.

Blue looks much less likely for an opening on the 17th. Even Root Friday looks iffy with current temperatures...

Root, will you head to Bell if Blue isn’t open Root Friday? Hunter is pounding the mountain too, but it will be twice as busy...