Skison 18/19

moe ghoul

45 minutes ago, antman12 said:

Just got flights and booked rooms in Jackson for March 9th-14th... Anything to do there during that time of year???

Awesome. You'll miss my by a few days. Where are you staying? 

What do you mean what is there to do? You shred the white wave all day, you are so exhausted that you come back, eat dinner, and pass out after sitting in a hot tub. Enjoy! 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

Awesome. You'll miss my by a few days. Where are you staying? 

What do you mean what is there to do? You shred the white wave all day, you are so exhausted that you come back, eat dinner, and pass out after sitting in a hot tub. Enjoy! 

Staying at the PASR famous 49er.

The "anything to do there that time of year" was just a joke that missed, lol. Although, my cousin who I'm going with is only 22 and still likes to party, so we probably end up going out for a night or two.

• Like 2

Just now, antman12 said:

Staying at the PASR famous 49er.

The "anything to do there that time of year" was just a joke that missed, lol. Although, my cousin who I'm going with is only 22 and still likes to party, so we probably end up going out for a night or two.

If he’s lucky he might go home with a middle aged flight attendant.  

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, antman12 said:

Do you guys search for tickets deals, Or just get em at the window? We have 4 full days there and thinking we get a 4 day pass and take 1or2 half days.

inb4 Ikonpass:glare:

I have an ikon pass this year, but previously I’ve bought them online before the trip. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, antman12 said:

Do you guys search for tickets deals, Or just get em at the window? We have 4 full days there and thinking we get a 4 day pass and take 1or2 half days.

inb4 Ikonpass:glare:

Just buy a four day pass through central reservations along with your lodging if you haven’t already booked lodging direct.  There are no ticket deals in Jackson hole. You either buy through the ticket office in person or online or central reservations. You aren’t gonna find coupons at the Loaf and jug. 

8 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Just buy a four day pass through central reservations along with your lodging if you haven’t already booked lodging direct.  There are no ticket deals in Jackson hole. You either buy through the ticket office in person or online or central reservations. You aren’t gonna find coupons at the Loaf and jug. 

ok.

Over 3 feet of snow in the last week at Jackson hole and it continues to snow.  Jess McMillon resort sponsored skier is earning her paycheck. 

For you jackson hole fanboys a little reading to hold you over until the next Blue mountain snowmaking blog  

https://www.jacksonhole.com/blog/in-the-flow/

6AA77D88-B8DB-45E7-9E95-55BF4147D70D.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, Barb said:

@GrilledSteezeSandwich ikon pass goes on sale 3/5. Spring skiing available at Winter Park after 4/8.  In case you were buying an Ikon for Jackson Hole next year, you can get days in when you come to CO in April

Sheesh sounds good is copper still on it?  I’m not hot about spending an additional $800+ or whatever the 7 day Ikon Pass is right now. 

3 minutes ago, Barb said:

Copper on it but no spring (this year) access. Website has limited info. Does not specify how many days at each mountain so not sure how many JH days. Base pass is $649

If I got the Ikon pass I’d have to get the full 7 day one...because I’m not going to the ticket window at Jackson hole. Thanks for the info..

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

Epic Pass prices announced. I really hoped they would allow spring access this year for new pass holders. Of course that is not the case. Think I am going to have to buy Ikon and Epic for next season. Wish there was a way to get Crested Butte and Eldora on the same pass. 

Epic local-$699

ikon base-$649

when I think about how I paid $500 for a JFBB Pass 8 years ago, the price doesn’t sting as much. 

Edited by Barb

1 hour ago, Barb said:

Epic Pass prices announced. I really hoped they would allow spring access this year for new pass holders. Of course that is not the case. Think I am going to have to buy Ikon and Epic for next season. Wish there was a way to get Crested Butte and Eldora on the same pass. 

Epic local-$699

ikon base-$649

when I think about how I paid $500 for a JFBB Pass 8 years ago, the price doesn’t sting as much. 

With an Ikon Pass you can go on a road trip to Jackson hole or hour flight. 

• Like 1

I  know, I have an Ikon Pass this year.  Next year I will have more flexibility since husband retiring and I am actively working on getting last kid out of the house.  Planning on spending more time in CB next winter for sure.  One of the regulars at the dog park this morning said he went to Jackson for the weekend.  Said the drive was 7 hours, he must have been hauling ass because I feel like it's closer to 8.5 hours.