Skison 18/19

moe ghoul

Excuse my ignorance but who/what is jaindl?

I believe the dad started the turkey farm and now that the kids have taken over, they have been buying a lot in the area. Bought Iron Lakes golf course, Atreat soda when they went out of business, and have loads of other stuff in the works.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, mute1080 said:

I believe the dad started the turkey farm and now that the kids have taken over, they have been buying a lot in the area. Bought Iron Lakes golf course, Atreat soda when they went out of business, and have loads of other stuff in the works.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Their big Waterfront project in Allentown  has been stalled for years and they’re getting NIZ money aka corporate welfare. I wonder if they keep Barb for the first year as a consultant or some thing.  The great thing is that despite new ownership, Blue is the best place around. 

• 1 month later...

Abasin Just announced skiing July 4th!  I am trying to rally some friends to go, don’t really want to go alone. I am sure it will be an absolute shit show but better than a Big Boulder shit show on Tannenbaum opening day 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, Barb said:

Abasin Just announced skiing July 4th!  I am trying to rally some friends to go, don’t really want to go alone. I am sure it will be an absolute shit show but better than a Big Boulder shit show on Tannenbaum opening day 

Barb how blessed do you feel to have such a long ski season. 

• Haha 1

Pretty fucking awesome! But all the snow is affecting hiking season. My backpacking permit for Conundrum hot springs in a few weeks looks like a no go. Detailed report on alltrails from forest ranger stated 12 distinct avalanche paths that have to be climbed over, raging creek crossings one marked “very treacherous” and campsites still under lots of snow. 

• Love 1

11 minutes ago, Barb said:

Pretty fucking awesome! But all the snow is affecting hiking season. My backpacking permit for Conundrum hot springs in a few weeks looks like a no go. Detailed report on alltrails from forest ranger stated 12 distinct avalanche paths that have to be climbed over, raging creek crossings one marked “very treacherous” and campsites still under lots of snow. 

Well lots of backpacking available in the front range. I forgot if you were into hiking and backpacking before you moved to Colorado.