DaFuq

phillycore

1 hour ago, theprogram4 said:

I legit think you can do that through the company Blue is using...Tentrr.  the gas station down the road had ads for them on the pumps, i believe people will pay you to allow them to camp in your back yard

There are some AirNbs where you can camp in peoples backyards.  Some even allow guests to use their shower and provide breakfast.  

31 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

I'll never understand how people are trustworthy enough to let random strangers stay in their house 

And I don’t understand people who come to Allentown let’s say on a business trip and decide to stay in somebodies guest bedroom for $35 a night instead of staying in a hotel.  I’ve browsed through the local AinNB’s and the worst one was like $27 a night for a bed in a small room in a row home...some people have guest homes and in law apartments I could see staying in those. 

2 hours ago, Maksim said:

The prices aren’t nuts if people are willing to pay them.  They’re providing a structure..beds and linens they have to clean..and for casual campers it could cost hundreds or even thousands in gear to go camping and with this no tent or sleeping bags are required..or stove as a grill is provided.  Plus no fee for a campsite and a bunch of privacy as well..it’s the same price as a moderately priced hotel room but a unique experience.  

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Like 1