18/19 Opening day predictions

Shadows

2 hours ago, RidgeRacer said:

I'm predicting Black Friday... primarily because that's what I hope happens.

I do love those first few weeks at Blue. Midweek nights on Main St, Come Around and Lazy with no one there is always fun; like that night Salty was there last season; in awe that PASRs can actually ski really well. Haha

I enjoy the first two weeks of the season parking in the upper lot.  It's a tradition at this point 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:
1 hour ago, theprogram4 said:
I enjoy the first two weeks of the season parking in the upper lot.  It's a tradition at this point 

Same. While I understand the love for the lower lot (sans pot holes), I don't quite get the upper lot hate.

Lower is better access to skiing..sure you get 3/4 or a run right away from the upper lot but the end of session involves easy out or a flat slog vs a full run for the lower..the lower lot is way better for hanging out..much wider.  

15 hours ago, RidgeRacer said:

I'm predicting Black Friday... primarily because that's what I hope happens.

I do love those first few weeks at Blue. Midweek nights on Main St, Come Around and Lazy with no one there is always fun; like that night Salty was there last season; in awe that PASRs can actually ski really well. Haha

You guys were my heroes that night. You skied just like Han Solo.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Sounds like dry land training to me...way to get after it!!!

I've been doing this every weekend on my RTM 81 170s. It's the video of the dudes skiing on leaves, can't remember if it was posted here before (it probably was). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjXS4bvuDK8