Octoberfest

rummy

50 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

How long is the drive from Hazletob to Elk?

55-65 minutes. Depending on how heavy your foot is...

It's only 27 minutes from Clark's Summit at the end of NE Extension of the turnpike. And you live next door to the extension.... easy-peasy to get there GSS.

4 minutes ago, rummy said:

55-65 minutes. Depending on how heavy your foot is...

It's only 27 minutes from Clark's Summit at the end of NE Extension of the turnpike. And you live next door to the extension.... easy-peasy to get there GSS.

I have steezy pass connected to company credit card as well.  

19 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:
6 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:
Good point most of us won’t drive all the way to elk for skiing why would we go to octoberfest.  

I love how you speak for the majority of PASR. If i could make it this weekend, I'd consider heading up. Octoberfest at Elk sounds like a fun time.

The Beer is Cold....   They always organise a road trip for you bicycle riders too, on Saturday.

6 hours ago, trackbiker said:

Exactly. Ever go to a bar and get a nice craft beer in a frosted mug? WTF? 🙄

Coors Light drinkers want frosted mugs because they want it too cold to taste that crap.

8 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Where do they serve warm beer??

Good beer is best room temperature 

On 10/2/2018 at 7:20 PM, rummy said:

Chets is always #1, the Lift has a new sign 😉 (haven't been there in years). Candlelight is under new ownership, foods good, large selection. Arlos will probably have some entertainment and good sammies etc.  There's a new place near Arlos called the Speakeasy, heard it's pretty good.

The Stonebridge Inn and Restaurant is closed, looking for new ownership.The Beacon bar and grille on 171 near Union Dale may be the other you're thinking of. 

Going upscale,  Oliveris at Crystal lake is quite an experience but make reservations and always get the chefs' choice.

Heard from a friend the Lift Inn put up a sign with their name on it, considering they had no sign for years that is a big improvement for them.

• Like 1