Article on PA improvements

sibhusky

PennLive.com: Here's what new at Roundtop, Camelback, Liberty and more ski resorts in Pennsylvania.
https://www.pennlive.com/expo/life-and-culture/erry-2018/10/065606b1971974/heres-what-new-at-roundtop-cam.html

I'd be interested to see this new Scarab trail and how much it's just a rebirth of the old cross mountain trail.

In regards to blue

"As a teaser for the 2019/2020 season -- the resort is hard at work on a new intermediate trial that'll offer gorgeous views of the Eastern Valley."

I feel like ive heard this before:werd

Edited by antman12

54 minutes ago, sibhusky said:

PennLive.com: Here's what new at Roundtop, Camelback, Liberty and more ski resorts in Pennsylvania.
https://www.pennlive.com/expo/life-and-culture/erry-2018/10/065606b1971974/heres-what-new-at-roundtop-cam.html

I'd be interested to see this new Scarab trail and how much it's just a rebirth of the old cross mountain trail.

I might get a Camelback season pass to check out this new trail.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I’m laughing so hard..thanks for that.  How have you been Salty?  Did you get your RTMs tuned up yet?

You're welcome and any time. I have been good. RTMs remain in same position since the last day at Blue. Maybe the edges rusted over the summer and I'll be skiing like a noob.

Edited by saltyant

On 11/1/2018 at 12:52 PM, sibhusky said:

Post on Camel’s Facebook says top to bottom park is replacing Pharaoh to Bactrian. Not sure if that means eliminating some or all of the parks in the Glen area. No further mention of Scarab. Wonder if it’s just one of the old park runs renamed

1 hour ago, enjoralas said:

Post on Camel’s Facebook says top to bottom park is replacing Pharaoh to Bactrian. Not sure if that means eliminating some or all of the parks in the Glen area. No further mention of Scarab. Wonder if it’s just one of the old park runs renamed

The Glen Lift is cool but I prefer the Nick Malozzi lift!!!

True, especially as 

1. Not doing PS&R card this year

2. Will be in CO on Xmas

Only way I can see hitting CB this year is if they have a longer season in Nov or April. But Blue passes likely only for 1 year while they have 6th grade rate.

36 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I’m sure that now that you have a season pass at Blue you won’t be at camel much

Edited by Ski2Live Live2Ski

8 minutes ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

I am skeptical about how much they will love getting up early enough to beat the crowds at Blue on weekends

They get up early for school. Getting up early for skiing is better. They’ll love the empty early runs. 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Pharaoh to Bacterian.  

Source? I can see Bactrain as a terrain park but not Pharaoh - it's too narrow and steep. The original park lacks high speed lift access so I can see why they did that.

Edited by saltyant