Loveland 11/ 7/18

Barb

i saw they opened early.  so jealous.  Im gonna assume you didnt wear your boots around the house before hand, like while cleaning the house?

sounds like you just need to get your feet in them for a little while yet and get your settings really dialed in.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Barb said:

No Dan I did not wear them walking around the house. Next day out I am going to wear them a click looser. 

yeah, i was like half joking around with that.  Throw them on for a little while at night.....i dont really recommend cleaning the house with them on.  

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Ride Delaware ? said:

Nice report Barb. I’m surprised there was even a 5 minute wait. Are lots of schools off for the day after Election Day?

Are you allowed to wear your boots around the hotel Steeze? Or do they have signs that say “no ski boots”?

I’m sure it’s fine. Abasin has had longish lifelines everyday this week cause it keeps dumping and they only have one lift open. 

Lots of ski team kids. When they all rolled up to the lift that’s when it got to be 5 min. Wonder what arrangement the school does with them so they can have mornings off. 

Over there in real ski country they probably reverse the schedule. Kids go to school in the summer and have off in the winter. I know that isn’t true, but I wish I lived in a world where it was...
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, Barb said:

Definitely had my boots too tight. My big toenails feel bruised this morning.  Live and learn. 

That’s something I need to remember to do before first ski day is clip my toenails.  I don’t even start cranking my boots tight until several days into ski season. Your feet expand during the summer from wearing sandals and being barefoot a lot. 

• Thanks 1